Looking for online friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quiet Desperation

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here and would love to make some online friends. I'm a female in my early 30s. I live in California.

Please note that I'm not interested in hookups or dirty talk. :p

Some of my interests include photography, Pinterest, yoga, reading, movies, hiking, and fashion. I'm an INFJ.

I'm open to online friends of any age or gender. Feel free to PM me.

Quiet Desperation said:
Hello,

Thanks for your message. Where are you from? What are your hobbies?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Tracy

Hello

Well i'm from montreal, Quebec. Right now i'm trying to learn spanish, for fun.
And my hobbies are zen meditation (i'm strugling, it takes some discipline to meditate, I find), jogging, learning piano, reading.

Joseph

If you still need someone to talk to - just send me a PM. :)

Hi, feel free to pm me. I wouldn't mind having someone to talk to either. I'm 19 and share some of your interests.

I'm also looking for online friends. I'm an inxp. late 30's. Like art, philosophy, reading, humor, music etc... Pm me if you want.

Hi, don't mean to sound dumb but what is an INTJ? I like movies, live in California too, humor, interested in making online friends too.

dax said:
Hi, don't mean to sound dumb but what is an INTJ? I like movies, live in California too, humor, interested in making online friends too.
Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging(Supposed personality type). It's just another label people like giving themselves.

Alienated said:
I am a BIG TIME nerd... I am into all sciences, and love to learn and experiment. I also take junk electronics and build all kinds of handy gadgets for fun.

Hi. What kind of hand gadgets you make?

dax said:
Hi, don't mean to sound dumb but what is an INTJ?  I like movies, live in California too, humor, interested in making online friends too.

Hello. I am an INTJ, it refers to Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking and Judging. It's part of the MBTI typology. You can take the MBTI to find out what are your 4 letters.

Looks like you got many friends already. But u r free to ping me, too. I'm a 25 year old, male, PhD scholar from India. I like reading books, especially on philosophy.

Latest posts

Back