there is happiness out there;not just fears....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashar_boo

Reaction score
hey all,
just thought that i've settled down and have faced oone of my fears of gettin a broken heart or at least trying to take a chance at love.
i'm now going out with a great guy who i was abit iffy about when i first met him...
we're going on 10 months this month?! i never knew that fears could be overcame till i met the love of my life.
i used to get called emo and all that s**t because i wasn't very socialble and i always guarded myself against all people and resorted to forums like this where i could express myself....
i now am on the right track to becomin my dream career; a vterinary nurse...
i wouldn't even be here if i didn't try to be myself and put away all my "masks" of my emotions and thoughts.
i have my word to give to everybody who was in my position when i was troubled.
IF YOU DON'T TAKE A CHANCE THEN YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE OUTCOME OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN.JUST LIKE LIFE IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE DECISIONS YOU'VE MADE THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE;WELL YOU WOULDN'T BE WHO YOU ARE TODAY.
AND THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYBODY YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF. ANDF IF YOU GET KNOCKED DOWN JUST GET UP AND TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN.....
i hope i help people with what i said....

tashar_boo said:
IF YOU DON'T TAKE A CHANCE THEN YOU'LL NEVER KNOW THE OUTCOME OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
exactly. i always say that.
fight fears
i hate thinking "i should have done that...everything would be diff now"
what ifs are terrible.
most of the time we regret what we have done but we can forgive ourselves with time..feeling of regretting something we should have done but didnt..never goes away.

AND THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE FOR EVERYBODY
i heard that when i was little from some grandma i dont remember

IF YOU GET KNOCKED DOWN JUST GET UP AND TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN.....
yea just be prepared to handle the pain

I am glad things are looking up for you tashar_boo.

Latest posts

Back