Any gamer girls on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaero

Reaction score
Yes, yes, another one of these threads :p. I'm mostly a PC gamer but I also game on my 360 every now and then.

I'm the lamest gamer ever. And people consider me a girl. So yes.
I pretty much stick to Nintendo, but use my 360 for the fancier games, and my PC for puzzle and mystery games. I don't like playing online much, but I sometimes do, when I'm between games. :)

Do you have Steam? I'm interested in more than just gaming; I'd like to talk too. It'd be nice to be able to have a conversation regularly with someone. I have so much going on right now, but I have no one to talk to (as usual). Talking to guys about personal things is kind of awkward. In fact, another guy talked about this in one of his threads (http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=28426).

Lol.. every girl wants to be a gamer girl these days.
It's the "IN" thing now (for whatever reason, when I was made fun of for it).
No complaints to the girls who actually ARE gamers but...
it's kind of like girls who wear fake glasses typing "lol I'm such a nerd" in caption.
Long live the true girl gamers! AYE

Yeah it's like those who say they're so cool or crazy, just by doing so they're so neither

Long live girl gamers, long live Riot Perl!

PS: I know this is off topic but whoever shall help me to stop the use of the sayings YOLO and SWAG , it will be much appreciated :)

Reminds me also how tattoos/piercings, Suicide Girls etc are still considered "alternative". It's gone a complete 180 these days, many things have, and going out and getting drunk on the weekends listening to loud music seems to be taboo.

painter said:
Reminds me also how tattoos/piercings, Suicide Girls etc are still considered "alternative". It's gone a complete 180 these days, many things have, and going out and getting drunk on the weekends listening to loud music seems to be taboo.

I hate when people mistake me for "emo scene". No *****. Girls now are like obsessed with the "emo scene" trend and gives us true-metal lovers a bad name.... which now leads to "omg I am such a nerd lol. #CoD # YOLO
I must now go poke my eyes out.....

Sorry for taking it off topic from the original OP.
I hope you find a TRUE girl gamer! XOXO

Hmm let me see...

You Only Live Once? How cute?

You got swag? You keep thinking about how you're sooo cool being a bank robber from 1910 ;)

While we're at it, you got your pants halfway down your backside? You do know that's prison slang for "I'll see you in the showers and *ahem* pick up the soap for you" right?

jzinsky said:
Hmm let me see...

You Only Live Once? How cute?

You got swag? You keep thinking about how you're sooo cool being a bank robber from 1910 ;)

While we're at it, you got your pants halfway down your backside? You do know that's prison slang for "I'll see you in the showers and *ahem* pick up the soap for you" right?
lol you, sir, have my respect
reputation +1 for you

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Lol.. every girl wants to be a gamer girl these days.
It's the "IN" thing now (for whatever reason, when I was made fun of for it).
No complaints to the girls who actually ARE gamers but...
it's kind of like girls who wear fake glasses typing "lol I'm such a nerd" in caption.
Long live the true girl gamers! AYE
Haha true that. Long live to them.

But let people do/say whatever they want, guys. It's not like they are harming anyone. I find it a bit cruel to attack them that way.

Long time gamer girl here. Have had a controller in my hand since about age four... and I'm fast approaching 30 @_@... so quite a few years for me! :)

Latest posts

Back