The deleting of my space and a few other things

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This is for the ppl that was on my space.

I felt like a Freud having an account on there with all you good ppl as my friends that was on there and me never making to effort to speak back to you all.

This is totally my fault and I feel guilty for not making the effort. So this is why I have deleted my account.

It is no one person's fault that I did this and left the group that was in there.

Also I would like to apologies to a few other ppl that I well not name for my inability to not reply back to there PM's and other things on the board it self.

The thing is again this is my fault and I try to be friends with absolutely every person here and it just dose not work as I ended up spreading my self to thin. Then I have less time to spend with an individual pension and they end up feeling like they was a berdon in some way to me :( This is just not true and I like every person on here but its just not possible for me to spend that much time with every person I would like to. If I spent 25/8 on here that still would not be enough time.

I do have other things that I have to do as well. Like go out and try and have a life my self. I do spend probably as much time if not moor time on here then most.

I in no way wont anyone to feel there not welcome here. If my communication has been getting less and less with you then that because I have been trying to keep moor and moor people happy. I am only one person :( I am sorry if anyone has taken this personal from me.

Its frustrating for me when I am trying to be friends with the world and every one on here is open to that from me and you have done absolutely wonders for my confidence in I know now that I can be a liked person. YEa sorry where was I>>>> ye the frustrating bit is when I see someone that has just got here and they have no friends so I try speaking to them but that ends up in me just having one moor person that I wont to be friends with and less time for the other ppl I would like to be friends with. I am very spoiled here and I think its taken its affect.

We are very lucky here in that we all have a place to come and chat. Lets make the most of it. Which I have done to a degree that I think is to far and left a few ppl feeling a bit put out.

Plies don't let me being here stop you from posting. If I thought that was going to be happening even to one person I would gladly resin my moderation powers and move on.

from every ones best friend Jono

24656.jpg

Jesus =O, give Yourself a break Jono. To anyone who felt "abandoned" by Bluey here, You could ask anyone at this forum how important his presence is to the people here. He's the backbone of this whole community and would do one hell of a job at any community he would have time to work at!

Thank you mate. I have learned one HEEK of a valuable lessen here at A lonely life. And that is that its just has difficult to be a friend somtims as it is to fined a friend.

Yep your one of the only ones who's always been here since I joined and I appreciate it immensely, times when there was no one, there was still bluey the pillar of this community:)

You should keep your myspace even if you don't use it it's still a good way to keep track of people you know

Thanks everyone. It means a lot. But I had already deleted it be for I made this thread.

The funny thing was when I saw you vanished I thought they baned you for your fingering avatar or something...

ohhh lol I just realized. You mean on myspace lol nerr I always use that avi everywhere I go. use to use it on my msn as well lol

Latest posts

Back