The Pets thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
So, do you have any animals, and if so, what animals do you have?

I have 5 cats and 4 dogs. 2 of the dogs, we're trying to find a home for, but the other animals are definitely going to stay.

Cats
1. 5 year old black cat, long haired
2. 4 year old black cat, short haired
3. 3 year old black cat, short haired
4. 11 year old grey cat, short haired
5. 9 year old stripped tabby cat

Dogs
1. 12 year old Shepherd mix, just recovered from cancer
2. 1.5 year old Muggin mix (forget what this is, but there are three different breeds involved...she's a wonderful dog, but very yippie and likes to bark all the time.)

I won't even mention the other two dogs, since we're trying to find homes for them.

As you can see, we like black cats, lol. Nobody else will take them, and they've all been strays, so they have ended up at our doorstep.

My two loves, Bo and Holley.

2ivzdap.jpg

The pets I own are a white cockatiel and a white rat. Their names are Merlin and Sugar.

The pets my sister and I have here, (Don't count the 9 finches, we are babysitting them lol) are another gray cockatiel (Sexy), a canary (Nuggie), a 16 year old cat (Kitten), and a 4 year old cat (Luna).

Cute dogs Shipster!

I love how your cat cuddles with the dogs Muse. xD

Here are my kitties.

46q0.jpg

qpky.jpg

I have a dog too but I can't find a picture of her.

3 year old short haired black cat named Cloud.
Long haired black cat named Sephiroth (Seph). I'm not sure how old he is, he was a stray.
3 year old orange tabby cat named Aeris.
A kitten calico named Tifa.
And a dachshund puppy named Max.

You guys have such adorable pets!! I wanna squish them all!! Niave - I am so in love with your cats!!

Okay.. gotta contain myself.. phew.

I.. well, I have a pet rabbit. He's a mixed breed of a rabbit and a Netherlands dwarf. :)

I just realized our yellow cat, Elvis, is still in that picture. He died late last year at the age of 16 from cancer. :(

All the cats worship our big dog. It's funny, when he goes out for a midnight walk, there is a parade of cats behind him. :) He's the second dog I've had, 5 in total over my life, and he's the best dog I've ever had. He's an angel.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I just realized our yellow cat, Elvis, is still in that picture. He died late last year at the age of 16 from cancer. :(

:(
Sorry to hear about that, Muse. May he rest in peace.

Locke said:
Long haired black cat named Sephiroth (Seph). I'm not sure how old he is, he was a stray.

I'd keep my eye on that stray if I was you. Has he brought any decapitated cats heads homes? If so was there a collar with the name Jenova on the head? Does he show hostile tendencies towards your tabby? Be careful when your life reaches disc 2!

Runciter said:
Locke said:

I'd keep my eye on that stray if I was you. Has he brought any decapitated cats heads homes? If so was there a collar with the name Jenova on the head? Does he show hostile tendencies towards your tabby? Be careful when your life reaches disc 2!

Lol, He's primarily a outdoor cat and the others are indoors. And Cloud can still kick his ass if need be, so I'm not worried.

He did bring home a mangled mouse one time..... 0_o

b63fbbdb80c32c9b7866f0ce2a1c4ab8_zps4c30c45d.jpg

He has moved into the spare bathroom that is NEVER used! Lol

He actually has his own water dish and this photo was just random luck.

Latest posts

Back