TV Show's you love...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ste_lla

Reaction score
So I was just curious to know which TV shows you guys watch and love.

For me, I gotta say that the best tv show right now is Game of Thrones

I also love: Community, Freaks and Geeks, Breaking Bad, The Inbetweeners (UK version) Once Upon a Time, The Big Bang Theory

Let me know what you watch. Recommendations are also welcome :)

I love Game of Thrones as well. And Big Bang Theory. I used to watch Freaks and Geeks, but do they still have new episodes? Was eons ago!

I used to watch Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural as well. I love those shows. But I stopped somewhere and never found the time to continue watching.. I will soon, though!

I recently watched Man-Up! - Made me laugh a lot!

There are more, I'll post more later when I have a think.

Its a long list.. House, Grey's anatomy, Dexter, Friends, The big bang theory, Melissa and Joey etc etc.

Hi

Currently I am watching The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, 2 Broke Girls, How I met your Mother, 30 Rock when I can find it on DVD.

I also have on DVD I like to watch Gilmore Girls (my fav ever), Star Trek Voyager, Battle Star Gallictica (new Version) and Friends.

Of course being from the UK I love Coronation Street lol.

:)

Yay I feel so much better when I watch that...hmmm thinks I need to get out tonight :).

ladyforsaken said:
GraceBlossom said:
I like to watch Gilmore Girls (my fav ever)

*hyperventilates*

Gilmore Girls! How could I forget? My all-time favourite.

The Simpsons
Futurama
The Big Bang Theory
Friends
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park
King of the Hill
Malcolm in the Middle
Lost
Wheeler Dealers
Mythbusters

I watch a lot of sci-fi, horror and a few sitcoms: Supernatural, Star Trek, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Futurama, Parks & Recreation and Family Guy are my most watched shows.

BrokenInside said:

^This - my all-time favorite to this day.

Ste_lla said:
The Big Bang Theory

And, love this show SO much! Probably tied with Friends for #1.

GraceBlossom said:
How I met your Mother

Great show, never miss it.

9006 said:
Family Guy
South Park
Lost

^Absolutely agree with all of these. South Park is awesome, those guys get away with SO much! And, when LOST was on, I was mesmerized...but, the finale really annoyed me.

I also recently had someone get me into Firefly, my first 'nerd' show. I liked it very much, so I have now starting watching a new show called Defiance - though, I am having trouble understanding that one, lol.

God you people watch some honeysuckle tv lol

breaking bad
dexter
curb your enthusiasm
i'm alan partridge
brass eye
shooting stars
red dwarf
star trek (original series)
the twilight zone (original series)
carnivale
arrested development
six feet under
king of the hill

painter said:
breaking bad

I should've listed Breaking Bad, awesome show! I grew up in the city where its filmed. I lived a few blocks away from Walter's car wash.

GraceBlossom said:
Battle Star Gallictica (new Version)

Awesome show - I have all the series on DVD, couldn't wait for the next series on each!

MissGuided said:
I also recently had someone get me into Firefly

Also good, shame it got cancelled after one series, but watch 'Serenity' once done - they managed to get a movie made that tied things up instead. (Unlike Stargate Universe, Grrr!)

Also +1 for Big Bang Theory! :D

Edward W said:
Also good, shame it got cancelled after one series, but watch 'Serenity' once done - they managed to get a movie made that tied things up instead. (Unlike Stargate Universe, Grrr!

Oh, yes - my 'nerd tutor' was insistent that I watch Serenity and I loved it. But...I still want more!

Currently I'm watching Hannibal (as in Hannibal Lector, but Hannibal's the name of the show), which I find intriguing, and although some of the episodes contain somewhat disturbing scenes, I like it.
My all-time favourite must have been the Sherlock series, of which the producers are making a third season now, I think.

Top Gear!!

How the f**k could I forget that!?

The Big Bang Theory (like everyone else apparently)
Breaking Bad
Vikings
Sons of Anarchy
I used to love House for the first 5 or 6 seasons, but then it became more of a soap opera

painter said:

breaking bad
dexter
curb your enthusiasm
i'm alan partridge
brass eye
red dwarf
All great stuff. The Brass Eye episodes on drugs and peadophilia are hilarious. Red Dwarf is without a doubt the best sci-fi/comedy ever. The books and audio books (read by Craig Charles) blow the Hitchhikers Guide away completely.

I'd also like to add:
The Sopranos
Any thing narrated by the legendary Sir David Attenborough
Only Fools and Horses (best comedy ever?)
Father Ted (competing with OFAH for best comedy)
Band of Brothers
Monty Pythons Flying Circus
Spaced
Fawlty Towers
The X Files
And probably yet more that I'm forgetting...

Also, I'm not a huge anime fan but Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are amazing.

ladyforsaken said:
I love Game of Thrones as well. And Big Bang Theory. I used to watch Freaks and Geeks, but do they still have new episodes? Was eons ago!

No, unfortunately they never did more episodes for Freaks and Geeks. But it was a great show and I recently re-watch it on Netflix

Runciter said:
painter said:

breaking bad
dexter
curb your enthusiasm
i'm alan partridge
brass eye
red dwarf
All great stuff. The Brass Eye episodes on drugs and peadophilia are hilarious. Red Dwarf is without a doubt the best sci-fi/comedy ever. The books and audio books (read by Craig Charles) blow the Hitchhikers Guide away completely.

I'd also like to add:
The Sopranos
Any thing narrated by the legendary Sir David Attenborough
Only Fools and Horses (best comedy ever?)
Father Ted (competing with OFAH for best comedy)
Band of Brothers
Monty Pythons Flying Circus
Spaced
Fawlty Towers
The X Files
And probably yet more that I'm forgetting...

Also, I'm not a huge anime fan but Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are amazing.

I'll make sure to check some of these shows :p

9006 said:
The Simpsons

Of course, best animated show ever!!

Latest posts

Back