What kind of apocalypse would be the most dangerous to survive in and how?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCA550

Reaction score
As the title says, what kind of apocalypse would be the hardest to survive in, and more importantly how would you survive in whatever scenarios you choose?

Bare in mind other people who will be trying to survive, so take into effect that some people will also be rushing to stores for food and supplies, also the post effect of whatever scenario you choose.

I thought this might be a interesting post to see what people think and what would be their first steps of survival under a lot of pressure. If you have any other ideas for another type of apocalypse feel free to add them. :)

Not sure if this is in the right place, under "Fun/Games".

- The classic zombie outbreak.
- An EMP bomb explodes and effects the entire world permantly.
- A nuclear POST-apocalypse.
- A series of meteors and asteriods impacts the Earth and destroys everything humanity built.
- A world wide pandemic of a man-made disease that has no cure.
- A highly intelligent and technology advanced alien race invades Earth.
- Or last but never least, the movie "Terminator" comes true.

>bumps chest to pretty much no one< what? what? Or whatever ****** bags say. I dunno. Again, I get free reign at this particular time. Let the daylighters (it did not like that word) comment. Or, better option, don't. I'm just a post whore.

Apocolypse--- worst?

I'd say Hate, FEAR, and Division within every country & every ethnicity in the world. There is no way to survive it. But I'll continue to continue Mr. Bakerman. We must all be aware of what the various Governments, News propaganda is trying to do to us-- and we must all of us learn to find our own truth, and know that we are all HUMANS-- Unique Humans... Idris Elba had something to say about this.

Last edited:
You people do what you want to do, my plan is already in place. If I survive the initial outbreak, I'm grabbing my peeps and retreating to our spot. It's got food, water and supplies for at least 6 months, weapons and die hard defenders who'll shoot first and ask questions later. Y'all better not come unless invited 😜

And if Skynet comes alive or aliens invade, I'm joining the Resistance. Someone's gotta do it.

I'm going to go with demons.

I've always felt like supernatural movies were the scariest, because I thought if something like demons are real, then what can humans do to fight back against supernatural forces?

I imagine they can only be defeated by supernatural means.

Yes-- "Demons"-- although you mean the supernatural or other worldly ones-- for me= Lies, Hate, Fear, and power hungry, greedy people of power-- yes, they may well be DEMONS in human form. So, i'm with both of the above answers. I've got my survival skills and my mind -- I'll be okay. They best keep away from me!

I'm going to go with demons.

I've always felt like supernatural movies were the scariest, because I thought if something like demons are real, then what can humans do to fight back against supernatural forces?

I imagine they can only be defeated by supernatural means.
I got contacts that can help with that.

Latest posts

Back