Good news everyone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremi

Reaction score
It's friday! Wohooo!!!

All right, I just wanted to be the first to post on this board ^^

But now there's a topic here. That's also good news. What a glorious good news filled day!

Not only is it Friday, but I got a free lunch at work today- for the third time this week. I love free food.

When I read the topic title in my mind it was the voice of the professor from Futurama lol

lolz i will search for something today orrrr i will write bush and ask him to tell americans to go home on the Oriente Medio so i can post something really good here. Probably lots of families would like this news... Is there a place where we can put the news we would like to read on the newspaper or see on the tv? Something like that? Well, anyway... Yippee!

ohh! Theres one! But its good just for me =/ Well... but it still a good new (sorry if its the wrong place). Finally my best female friend in the rl is back. She was for more than one week with her husband at the hospital. He was sick. She was so stressed lol (serious... she is stressed is a nightmare. She is that one that tried to kill helsef a "hundred" times but is not smart enough to make it right, you know? :p ) thinking he would die. Well, he is fine now and so she is. He is already back home and the fights already started! So its perfect *.* lol

I got a new guitar on friday :] :] :]
It's a 3/4 size dark blue Stagg steel string acoustic.
AND I LOVE IT!!!

friday actually signals the end of the week for me, then 2 more days when i can get away from it all...*sigh*

Good News Guys!!! (and Gals)

Im nearly done with my half-ass attempt at finishing my biology project! I decided to not do the board (waste of time but loss of a fourth of the max points possible) and the written report is all cut and pasted from the wonderful creation called the internets. Hurray for the internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fulgrim said:

Im nearly done with my half-ass attempt at finishing my biology project! I decided to not do the board (waste of time but loss of a fourth of the max points possible) and the written report is all cut and pasted from the wonderful creation called the internets. Hurray for the internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe. Wikipedia FTW? ^^

Fulgrim said:

oooo biology what's it on? Maybe I can help

Good news everyone!

The one republic concert that's happening just outside my window today has been canceled and replaced by REEL BIG FISH who is my roommate's favorite band and he's got me to like them too. And what's better they are still selling tickets, so I could either go or just sit by my window and listen:)

What are the odds?

I have a birthday in a couple days, and my mom sent me a really nice sewing box. It's way better than the two shoe boxes I have been keeping all my sewing supplies in. I think that qualifies as good news.

I like this thread. It's good to try to stay upbeat.

Happy birthday in advance! ^^

Also got my birthday coming up (on Friday). Going to Amsterdam with my mom, so that'll be pretty fun.

Thanks Jeremi, and happy early birthday to you!

And to everybody that doesn't have a birthday coming up, I'm reminded of the song from Alice In Wonderland:

A very merry un-birthday to you!

happy soon to be B-days!!

Good news! GTA 4 comes out tomorrow and I'm going to/most likely/hopefully get it!! Woot for videogame distractions!!!

Latest posts

Back