Bored

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elaeagnus

I'm not feeling particularily lonely at the moment, but I'm soooo bored. It's almost as bad. There's just nothing to do! I went to work, I came home, I ate supper, I watched the news, blah blah blah. Now I've spent the past two hours surfing the net, until I rememberd this site, and decided to stop by.

I need some new hobbies or something, I think. Or else I need a way to revitalize my old hobbies.

What do you guys do when you're crazy bored?

if I'm not wide awake i take a nap, that way my dreams can keep me entertained. Do some reading, staring at the ceiling, and play videogames, you know the classics

Travel... or you can get some trouble. Toubles make us distracted. lol Like me today, i didnt think twice about my life today. My mind was always somewhere else. Reading a book is cool. Play a game just if its really difficult, choose one you cant stop to drink water or you die and you will be fine.

Yeah, those are all good ideas. Usually when I'm bored I either read a book, sew, or watch a movie. But today my boredom level is so high that none of those seem to be cutting it. That's why I think I might need a new hobby for when I'm extremely bored. I could keep the other ones for when I'm only a little bored.

Elaeagnus said:
What do you guys do when you're crazy bored?

Books, movies, music, games, going for a walk, catching up on the repair list, but it seems that sometimes nothing helps.

I'm so bored right now. I think Im just gonna eat or something to cure the boredom. I would sleep, but I'm trying not to nap during the day cos I need to get into a routine. Usually when I'm bored, I'll just stay here at the computer and complain about how bored I am. Or, I'll watch a movie or I'll just curl up on my bed and think about stuff.

Latest posts

Back