Dating older women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman1978

Reaction score
So I'm watching Family Guy and during the commercial break they have an ad for one of dating websites for older women looking for younger men. They've got a good commercial. In one scene they show a young woman poking fun at her date because he works with computers. Then the older woman steps in and reminds her that she's folding sweaters for a living. Funny commercial, but I don't think I would go with a dating website.

I'm wondering though if maybe I should just try and date older women since they have less drama, they're usually more mature, and know what they want. What do you guys think? You think I would have any luck trying to meet an older woman?

Just because she's an "older woman" doesn't mean she's drama free. And it could also mean she comes with a lot of baggage, aka kids, divorces, being scalded by an ex badly, ect.

There also are younger women out there who can appreciate a good man, who are mature in their own right, and have their lives together.

You are looking for the quality in a woman, explore her personailty and ways of life. You can't gauge that on age.

I actually find women who are older come with more baggage. But as long as we are stereotyping, I guess I had to throw that out there.

Can someone please point out again how much baggage us older women carry around? I don't think I've heard it enough lately. :)

EDIT: Also, "baggage" doesn't always equal "drama" for those of you who seem to be confused about that. :D

EveWasFramed said:
Can someone please point out again how much baggage us older women carry around? I don't think I've heard it enough lately. :)

EDIT: Also, "baggage" doesn't always equal "drama" for those of you who seem to be confused about that. :D

How old are ya? I know it's rude to ask but.. ;)

CM Vader said:
EveWasFramed said:

How old are ya? I know it's rude to ask but.. ;)

Can't you tell from my reply? I'm an "older woman." :D

I'm 44.

EveWasFramed said:

Not to mention the "bags" we carry around under our eyes too! ;)

And we call stretch marks and c section scars "war wounds" and carry them around proudly.

But we're totally not doing it with the lights on.

And we take out teeth out before bed.

I have only been with older women all my life, they were the only ones drawn to me. I was very fortunate they were both sane, but that was a whole lifetime ago too. I don't think there is anyone sane left, drama is inescapable anymore.

They definitely know what they want, and they are not afraid to take it either ; ). WOW !!

But I would check her medicine cabinet, and see how many mood altering ones she's on. And if you see any anti-psychotic run !!

Shipster0958 said:
EveWasFramed said:

And we call stretch marks and c section scars "war wounds" and carry them around proudly.

OK...ya got me with the c-section scar, but I will still have sex with the lights on and have my own teeth - real ones, not fake ones. :D
And those things under my eyes are LAUGH LINES, dammit, :club: LOL!

Alienated said:
I have only been with older women all my life, they were the only ones drawn to me. I was very fortunate they were both sane, but that was a whole lifetime ago too. I don't think there is anyone sane left, drama is inescapable anymore.

They definitely know what they want, and they are not afraid to take it either ; ). WOW !!

But I would check her medicine cabinet, and see how many mood altering ones she's on. And if you see any anti-psychotic run !!

So now us older woman are all wackos too? Isn't it enough that we have all this baggage, drama, scars, crows feet, etc? You gotta call us nutters too? :p lmao

EveWasFramed said:
Shipster0958 said:
EveWasFramed said:

OK...ya got me with the c-section scar, but I will still have sex with the lights on and have my own teeth - real ones, not fake ones. :D
And those things under my eyes are LAUGH LINES, dammit, :club: LOL!

Hahaha! Evey is one of those firey old broads then! ;) her and her fancy real teeth.

Guess we know who's the hottest one at bingo!

Shipster0958 said:
We could go cougaring for these young men who are looking for mature ladies! They go to bingo right? ;)

Well...I suppose that's where they might go if they're looking for REALLY older women. :D lol

Older women are awesome- my Jackie was 16 years older than me.

EveWasFramed said:

*lowers voice* How you doin'?

Shipster0958 said:

That's for the best - no accidental scraping (the guys know what I'm talking about).

theraab said:

EveWasFramed said:

*lowers voice* How you doin'?

Shipster0958 said:

That's for the best - no accidental scraping (the guys know what I'm talking about).

This entire post just made me laugh.

Gee theraab, how do you make it everyday through all the baggage and psychotic tendencies?

theraab said:

EveWasFramed said:

How you doin'?

Shipster0958 said:

LMAO@ How you doin'? :p

Also, us women know what you're talking about also.
And for the record, the scraping isn't always accidental. :D

EveWasFramed said:
theraab said:

EveWasFramed said:

How you doin'?

Shipster0958 said:

LMAO@ How you doin'? :p

LMAO! You should watch out for that club she carries as well!

Shipster0958 said:
Gee theraab, how do you make it everyday through all the baggage and psychotic tendencies?

Our pscyhotic tendencies kind of cancelled each other's out. The trick to making it work is to is never to qualify a compliment with "for a woman your age" as in "You look beautiful...for a woman your age" or "You make me so happy...for a woman your age".

EveWasFramed said:

That's just mean.

theraab said:
Shipster0958 said:

Our pscyhotic tendencies kind of cancelled each other's out. The trick to making it work is to is never to qualify a compliment with "for a woman your age" as in "You look beautiful...for a woman your age" or "You make me so happy...for a woman your age".

EveWasFramed said:

That's just mean.

You should train my husband. He uses qualifiers such as, yeah that looks good on you...seeing as you just had the baby.

Might have to borrow Evey's club. :club:

Latest posts

Back