Strange behavior at Wal-Mart

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shipster0958

Reaction score
It's tax free weekend, and I guess it brings out the crazies.

I lost my **** mind and went to Wal-Mart this afternoon. Being sensitive to the fact that the parking lot is busy and full of morons driving their huge stupid cars, I checked mirrors everywhere and slowly eased out of my space, breaking with each inch to look. I was being overly cautious if anything.

I saw a woman and a baby walking, but they were on the other side of the aisle. I even gave them a wave like "go ahead" while I waited for them to walk up a bit more. Once they were up a little further, I started to inch out again.

Suddenly, I hear this pounding on the back of my car. I look back and I see a man standing there. He was punching the back of my car. Like he would punch a person. Over and over and over.

So, I stepped out of my car with my pepper spray keychain, prepared to take care of this situation. This tiny man runs up to me and begins yelling that I almost hit his baby. I assume he was talking about the woman and baby that I signaled to walk on across the aisle.

I look at him completely puzzled, and he starts punching my car again! I showed him my pepper spray and told him to get lost. His wife was just standing there with their child and is just watching this guy completely lose his marbles.

He realized he was going to get sprayed I presume, so he flips off my car of like 10 times rapid fire and yells "Peace-easy." They went into Wal-Mart.

What the hell just happened to me?

Wow, and I thought I've seen some crazy people. It's one of those people who don't have any sense.

Good call MissG. Next time I will just pepper spray myself in the eyes and have an equally enjoyable afternoon.

If that were my car I would have unloaded the entire pepper spray bottle on his face.

Haha, that was a funny story.

There's nothing like a mega freak-out before you go shopping.

9006 said:
Haha, that was a funny story.

There's nothing like a mega freak-out before you go shopping.

This is true. I like the tone of my busy day to be started off with a vertically challenged man barreling into the back of my car with his fists.

Shipster0958 said:
This is true. I like the tone of my busy day to be started off with a vertically challenged man barreling into the back of my car with his fists.

Sometimes you enter into these alternate dimensions for a short period of time, you always end up thinking "The hell is going on today? but then it always evens out again, eventually.

True, but if it didn't happen at all, no one would have any good stories. Maybe i will just thank the little man for adding to my weird-honeysuckle-stories. :D

What kind of car do you drive? I think he probably has fear aggression, because he's been in an argument with that kind of car before.

Be thankful he didn't spray it to mark his territory.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What kind of car do you drive? I think he probably has fear aggression, because he's been in an argument with that kind of car before.

Be thankful he didn't spray it to mark his territory.

HAHAHAHA he might have painful memories with chargers.

Maybe he didn't spray it because he's been fixed. Usually they get real docile after that though.

They need to put up an electric fence, too. Then they can shock him every time he misbehaves.

Okay...I'm done, lol.

One store I wish we had here was Nordstrom. The closest one is in Charlotte.

MissGuided said:
Shipster0958 said:
Next time I will just pepper spray myself in the eyes and have an equally enjoyable afternoon.

Save the pepper spray for would-be skinsuit stalker protection and just visit People of Walmart instead. Same effect.

I have visited that website. Some of those people are so outrageous you wouldn't have to see the photos to believe that people would leave their home dressed like that.

I wish they had never closed MediaPlay. That was the best store.

I also wish they had never closed Borders. I visit Joseph Beth and Barnes and Noble for books, but it's sad how everything is going digital now. I buy into digital media, and have a collection, but I hate how I can't browse for something I want and find random things to get excited about. There's no mystery or adventure.

Latest posts

Back