Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JpBlue

Reaction score
Hi,I am a 32 year old male from Eastern Canada.I just happened to come across this site today and at first didn't know what to make of it.I want to believe that their are others that can understand what I am going through and how unbelievably hellish it is when you have lost everyone and everything.I want to get so many things off my chest,but I can't because there is just myself and it has been this way now for years.So here I am with just my thoughts and regrets.Is there really a community of people that feel this way? I was going to write more about myself but I already feel rather weird and ashamed writing this.So all the best to everyone and thanks for listening.

J

Hey there, welcome to the forum. I sincerely hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Welcome JP. I also felt very ashamed when I first came here. I never thought of myself as a "lonely person" but when I lurked around for a couple of weeks I really identified with people who did. I'm still weird (yay!) but the shame has mostly disappeared. :)

Welcome to the site. At first, you may feel a certain way about the site. Please know that at one point or another, we've all felt as you have. I was comforted knowing there were people out there that had a cyber support network like this one. I enjoy everyone's posts and perspectives on any/all matters. I hope you can find joy in them, too.

Lastly, no judgement. Everyone here is major :cool:

petrovchanka said:
Welcome to the site. At first, you may feel a certain way about the site. Please know that at one point or another, we've all felt as you have. I was comforted knowing there were people out there that had a cyber support network like this one. I enjoy everyone's posts and perspectives on any/all matters. I hope you can find joy in them, too.

Lastly, no judgement. Everyone here is major :cool:

Thanks Petrovchanka

Latest posts

Back