JKBHJKBHKSKBJKSKS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Blue_Eyed_Symphony

I wish that I was a Mexican.
So when people talk to me, I could pretend not to understand and say "No Comprende". I can't just say "Sorry, I don't speak English"
-_-

You have to be Mexican to say "No comprende"? I'm pretty sure even Elmo can say it. I've seen him do it. I don't believe he's Mexican.

The correct way to say it is "no comprendo"... you people always screw up that phrase :p

Shipster0958 said:
You have to be Mexican to say "No comprende"? I'm pretty sure even Elmo can say it. I've seen him do it. I don't believe he's Mexican.

yeah but it isn't as genuine when a southern white teenage girl says it. They'd know I was faking -_-
even if I were a sombrero

Felix said:
The correct way to say it is "no comprendo"... you people always screw up that phrase :p

"you people" >:[
I CALL RACISM!!!! :club:

....btw am I the only person who uses "y'all" when referring to a direct party of people when posting on the forum? I always see "you guys" or "you two" or "Eve in a threesome with Minus and SciFi". Never "y'all"

Haven't used y'all I have used you all. And uh...yeah never gonna happen.

Just pretend you're deaf. Or that you have tourettes. Shouting fresia a lot randomly will make people avoid you.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Just pretend you're deaf. Or that you have tourettes. Shouting fresia a lot randomly will make people avoid you.

.....that's why people avoid me?

It's probably for the best that you don't look like you're another ethnicity. Unless you speak the language you're claiming, it would eventually get you into more trouble than just talking to the person in the first place. Heck, I've had trouble with people because they were speaking to me in Spanish, and despite having dark hair and eyes, I'm not Hispanic.

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
yeah but it isn't as genuine when a southern white teenage girl says it. They'd know I was faking -_-

I think they'd be pretty freaked out if a hat started talking to them, and not so much concerned with its ethnicity.

Bob Arctor said:
Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:

I think they'd be pretty freaked out if a hat started talking to them, and not so much concerned with its ethnicity.

I totally meant "wore" a sombrero. Not "were"
grammer fail

Latest posts

Back