Depressed all because of one person wouldn't hang out with me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
I just realized that this person or anyone for that matter might have never wanted to hang out with me in the first place. Plus the only time someone calls me is when they see me walking some place which I do a lot or for a project for class. Maybe the reason I'm not that excited to save up money to buy a car is this alone. I hate this part of the country, I wish I still lived in Ohio ,where I'm from, with my dad. At least I have some friends from high school that were down for future plans, but really reminded me of this one person. Sorry for being all over the place.

Unfortunately, there are shitty people all over the country. Best you can do is try to find other people who are somewhat less shitty. Try meetup.com and find people with similar interests.

It's not really an online only thing. It is a way to find groups of people with similar interest so that you can meet up with them.
For instance, I am part of the photography meetup in my city. They plan trips to different areas and sometimes I go with them.
It isn't like a forum or anything.

Latest posts

Back