Never been..... Not Single!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneStar1989

Reaction score
Anyone out there who has never had a girlfriend or Boyfriend? Ok, before getting bombarded by proposals ;) let me just say that I'm just curious trying to decide if I am strange... I'm 23 going on 24 never had a Bf or anything remotely like one!

Definitely not strange. As long as you're at peace with everything around you and the thought is not eating you up on the inside, then there's also nothing wrong with that. There's those moments you may feel lonely but it happens to everyone. Hell, everyone gets lonely even if you're in a kick ass relationship.

LoneStar1989 said:
Anyone out there who has never had a girlfriend or Boyfriend? Ok, before getting bombarded by proposals ;) let me just say that I'm just curious trying to decide if I am strange... I'm 23 going on 24 never had a Bf or anything remotely like one!

29 here and never had a bf.

Nah your not alone. I think it's a good thing. Most people rush into relationships and end up very unhappy with their partner. It's good that your taking your time. :)

Your not strange at all.

It's not strange at all and you shouldn't put too much thought into it, sooner or later you'll find someone. In today's generation kids are already dating at 12 lol, so yeah. Everyone is different and you shouldn't be afraid to stand out. You're not the only one though.

I was in the same boat until i was 21, my best friend was until he turned 25, and in barely 18 months hes went from that to being married to someone he was still getting to know. Now they live together. Its a bit quick in my book, but he seems happy, most of the time

27 here. Not 27 relationships, but rather the age of 27.

Trying to be optimistic but it is difficult when you are unattractive and shy. Seems like I am destined to be alone my entire life.

My good friend was 20 before he managed to get his 1st girlfriend and they're great together. He can actually be described as a little strange too but so is she. Nothing new :) happens all the time.

Can't recall when I had my first girlfiend (I was over 18 I'm sure), but I've never had a boyfriend to this day!!!

3 girlfriends in total. lasted 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 1 day
half an hour with a lass on her couch, does that count ?

I'm a 27 year old guy and I've never had a girlfriend either. It didn't help that I spent the first 6 years of my 20s trying to win over a girl who didn't like me. After making every attraction mistake in the book and probably writing in a few new ones, I realized that I didn't like her either! I only wish I'd known this sooner and not wasted so much time on her. The problem was, I didn't have a strong idea of myself and didn't really have an idea of what I wanted in a girl. I got over the first girl by meeting others who did have what I'd been looking for all along. But even those didn't pan out for various reasons, so here I am today, still single for the foreseeable future. I tell ya, it really gets frustrating because other than the whole being unemployed problem, I think I'm actually a decent catch.

Latest posts

Back