3 Questions

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKiller

Reaction score

1. Can someone recommend a better burning program for dvd and cd than WMP?

2. Do parallel downloads slow Piratebay? For example, say I want to download 2 files at the same time. The 1st is season 1 of Seinfeld, the 2nd season 2 of Breaking Bad. Will this cause the both files to download at a lower speed than say just 1 file? I'm using 7 with Chrome.

3. When it comes to blank discs, what's the difference between DVD+R and DVD-R?

Thanks for viewing.:)

For the burning, try ConvertXtoDVD or DVDFab (both suggests that I've asked Jeremy and a friend, since we're talking on Razer Comms right now). A dog could shite on a disc, and burn better than WMP.

For the multi-download, yes, it will slow. I would suggest getting one at a time, unless you're doing it overnight or over a period of time that you're not using the connection. They basically pull at each other, each trying to get the most of your connection.

DVD+R is a multi-session. Meaning, if you fill it half way, you can come back later and add. I don't believe you can do that with DVD-R.

Just noting: I'm not promoting illegal downloading either. I'm just answering questions.

VanillaCreme said:
For the burning, try ConvertXtoDVD or DVDFab (both suggests that I've asked Jeremy and a friend, since we're talking on Razer Comms right now). A dog could shite on a disc, and burn better than WMP.

For the multi-download, yes, it will slow. I would suggest getting one at a time, unless you're doing it overnight or over a period of time that you're not using the connection. They basically pull at each other, each trying to get the most of your connection.

DVD+R is a multi-session. Meaning, if you fill it half way, you can come back later and add. I don't believe you can do that with DVD-R.

Just noting: I'm not promoting illegal downloading either. I'm just answering questions.
Thanks for taking the time Vanilla.:)

Since the stated intent here is to violate the law, i am going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back