True Story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
Posting this to let everyone know there light at the end of the tunnel. If your going though depression or whatever.

Early this yr I met a co worker. He's 42 yrs old. He suffer from mental issues and depression as well anxiety issue. He had a tough life. Only had 3 relationships. His last relationship he purpose to his girlfriend after 3 months of dating. But 2 wks after he purpose to her she died in car cash. He found out while he was at work. He came back to work shortly after. He try to commit suicide. He switched from day shift to night. His doctor felt it would be best for him.
Ever since his girlfriend passed he hasn't been the Same. Kept to himself. Didn't talk much to others. (I was only the few if he did) This yr was her 2nd anniversary. Which was a month ago. Well one day he came to work, and not even 2 hrs after he started. He flipped out. He threatened to quit. And left to his home. While driving he text my friend at work. That he wanted to join his girlfriend. So she got a hold of our supervisor. They call the cops. And found out where he lives.
When they got to his apartment, he had swallowed over 25 pills and alcohol in his system. He nearly killed himself. They sent to the hospital. Few days later he got check into the psych worth. He was going to therapy while in there. He was there about a week. While he was there, he meet a woman. Who was going though a divorce. Now the 2 of them are dating.

Latest posts

Back