Withdrawing back into total Isolation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alienated

Reaction score
I have had it... After 7 years in isolation, working to get my sanity back. And I come out to see NOBODY is freaking sane, Nobody can function, Nobody can tell the truth, Nobody gives a ****, Nobody is responsible, Nobody can even think... There isn't anything worth my time !! Good-By cruel world !!

I'm just going to sit back and watch the idiots dance in the mine field..... BOOM !! There goes another one !! Bet you can't do that again DUMB-ASS ??

nobody is freaking sane, but you keep trying going towards the saner ones, and when you find somebody who is kind of sane and wants to hang out with you, cherish them forever!
Hold on, there are a few functional ones out there, you will find them.

Right.... That's why you didn't even bother answering a Privet Message I sent you.... You had asked if there were any other musicians out there ! I was a classical guitarist , but crippled by a Copperhead snake bite and can't play anymore.... Tell me another !!

I am so sorry!!! I checked the inbox and yes, I missed it completely, I am sorry!

This isn't something that you'd probably want to hear in your given state of mind but I'l still go out and say it:

You don't have you live for someone you know. Be selfish, live for yourself.

Latest posts

Back