I guess it's time to show myself...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollowMan

Reaction score
Hello all. I have been lurking here for a few months but just didn't know how to introduce myself. I'm 35 years old guy who lives with my mom and bro (not by choice, believe me) and I guess you can call me the black sheep of the family. I have struggled with SA and loneliness for many years. I didn't even know what social anxiety was before my sister told me about my problems.

I have no friends and clueless about many things though I hate to admit it. I also have a speech impediment. I've stuttered since I was a young kid which may partly explain my low self-esteem (sorry to bring any additional negativity to this forum, I am working on it).

Anyway I just thought it was about time I got off my butt and introduced myself.

Don't feel obligated to have an introduction.

Welcome to the site.

Hi there and welcome :).

I hope you don't mind me saying, but my Uncle (one of the sweetest men ever) had a bad stutter, and singing helped him, something to do with breathing. I am sure you know all this, sorry . :D

Hey there HollowMan, welcome to the forum! Hope you will find what you're looking for here.

whew!
I was almost afraid to open this thread due to your topic title about "showing yourself!" (maybe I've been looking at too much amateur pr0n lately ;p)

anyways,
welcome to the surface! \o/

Walley said:
whew!
I was almost afraid to open this thread due to your topic title about "showing yourself!" (maybe I've been looking at too much amateur pr0n lately ;p)

Lmao Walley

Latest posts

Back