List 3 qualities you have good or bad!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

So I was thinking we could list 3 qualities we have that best represent you at that particular moment! That can change depending on your mood lol! So feel free to post more than once!

Ok mine hmmm.....

friendly, loving, insecure.

hmm, this is a tuff topic!
it's easier to list the qualities of others than it is to see them in ourselves I think..
all I can think of atm is:

1) i'm tall, so I can reach stuff on the top shelf.

hmm.. after sitting here for 20mins trying to think of something.. I think I should leave it at that for now.
maybe my good and bad qualities cancel each other out..

^Walley, you're the jack of all trades. How can you only think of just one quality, being tall?!? Dude! Making your own music? Playing guitar awesomely? Sings very well? Repairs anything and everything? See, I can think up of more for you.

1. I pride myself on looking for the good in people even when they are bad.

2. I like to think that I am a compassionate person.

3. My strong faith in God.

This could be a good practise for my usual negative thinking...

1. I am very honest, I hate lying!
2. Caring. I want to work with little chidlren or animals someday, I just love to care. :>
3. Warmhearted.

Good
1. I'm caring
2. I'm intelligent
3. I'm very creative

Bad
1. I have a short temper sometimes
2. I have trouble misinterpreting people, due to ADD and number 1
3. I eat too much, leading to being overweight.

I am a decent cook.
I am very in touch with my feminine side.
I am extremely demanding.

Off the top of my head:
  • An inherent tendency toward skepticism - I am never satisfied with the surface findings, & have real trouble taking anything on faith (this is good)
  • multiple health issues - Bad knees, shoulders, wrist, sinuses, intestines...Any one prob would just be annoying but put 'em all together & it's a b****
  • very judgmental - Toward everyone, including myself. I don't usually cut much slack for screwups. Guess that ain't so good?

Today I feel they are strong, optimistic, weak where my healthy eating plan is concerned.

Latest posts

Back