Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average
What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?
But if I take some of your tiredness, I won't have the energy to work out. How will I ever get all buff and strong?

Skorian Wrote:
Elaeagnus Wrote:Fidgety. I think I need to go a couple rounds with my punching bag and work off some of this excess energy.

I will trade you some of my tiredness for some of your energy? Sound like a deal? Smile
you work out a lot?

Elaeagnus Wrote:But if I take some of your tiredness, I won't have the energy to work out. How will I ever get all buff and strong?

Skorian Wrote:
Elaeagnus Wrote:Fidgety. I think I need to go a couple rounds with my punching bag and work off some of this excess energy.

I will trade you some of my tiredness for some of your energy? Sound like a deal? Smile

Hmmmm, but I want your energy..... Toungue
I try to. I ride an exercise bike every morning, and I use my punching bag 2 or 3 times a week. And I do situps and crunches too, but not as often as I should. I also try to walk at least 5 miles each weekday; I'm pretty good at doing that because it's just to work and back.

Anyway, I always want to look like those really tough women on tv, like the athletes and that trainer on the Biggest Loser. But at the end of the day, I think to myself, should I work out again or should I read a book and eat cake? And then I eat cake and read a couple chapters. The motivation just isn't there. Sad

Incognita Wrote:you work out a lot?
Skorian, you can have some of my mental energy. Will that work? After all, most things are mind over matter. Smile

Skorian Wrote:
Elaeagnus Wrote:But if I take some of your tiredness, I won't have the energy to work out. How will I ever get all buff and strong?

Skorian Wrote:

Hmmmm, but I want your energy..... Toungue
Elaeagnus Wrote:But at the end of the day, I think to myself, should I work out again or should I read a book and eat cake? And then I eat cake and read a couple chapters. The motivation just isn't there. Sad

Sad

Elaeagnus Wrote:Skorian, you can have some of my mental energy. Will that work? After all, most things are mind over matter. Smile

Na, thanks though.
I am feeling sorta BLAH. I slept horrible.
I feel okay

Big Grin
dizzy...lol

Pretty okay at the moment, just a bit sleepy. Smile It's funny how you can feel alright but how you TRULY feel is a completely different story.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are you thinking right now? ThatOneGuy 49,268 3,926,989 4 hours ago
Last Post: kaetic
  Positive Thinking 9006 36 20,253 06-09-2019, 11:10 PM
Last Post: TropicalStarfish
  Ever gone through an entire day thinking it was the wrong day of the week? Revengineer 56 23,696 04-01-2019, 02:32 AM
Last Post: LittleCrow
  How often do you shed a tear thinking about yourself or longing for something? LastingPain 32 8,560 10-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Joturbo
  I was thinking Rust 10 3,128 10-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Ever get that feeling? ATimeBeing 12 5,881 10-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  The feeling of sometimes just being misunderstood.... mermaid11 9 5,165 01-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: LonelySutton
  What are you hoping for at this moment? Todd 57 19,451 06-21-2015, 01:26 PM
Last Post: lonelyfairy
  That feeling Hector 7 5,016 05-29-2015, 11:41 AM
Last Post: PenDragon
  I'm thinking of getting a cell phone. johnny196775 31 14,512 12-21-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: SophiaGrace