What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
Say anything you want to here. Doesn't matter what it's about as long as it’s about you and it’s kept reasonably short.

Sad..........

Tired and worried

I just found out that a paper I thought was due next week is actually due friday and I'm having one of those I don't sleep but rather I just lay there and wait for morning to come kinda months..

Fidgety. I think I need to go a couple rounds with my punching bag and work off some of this excess energy.

Elaeagnus said:
Fidgety. I think I need to go a couple rounds with my punching bag and work off some of this excess energy.

I will trade you some of my tiredness for some of your energy? Sound like a deal? :)

But if I take some of your tiredness, I won't have the energy to work out. How will I ever get all buff and strong?

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

I will trade you some of my tiredness for some of your energy? Sound like a deal? :)

Elaeagnus said:
But if I take some of your tiredness, I won't have the energy to work out. How will I ever get all buff and strong?

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Hmmmm, but I want your energy..... :p

I try to. I ride an exercise bike every morning, and I use my punching bag 2 or 3 times a week. And I do situps and crunches too, but not as often as I should. I also try to walk at least 5 miles each weekday; I'm pretty good at doing that because it's just to work and back.

Anyway, I always want to look like those really tough women on tv, like the athletes and that trainer on the Biggest Loser. But at the end of the day, I think to myself, should I work out again or should I read a book and eat cake? And then I eat cake and read a couple chapters. The motivation just isn't there. :(

Incognita said:
you work out a lot?

Skorian, you can have some of my mental energy. Will that work? After all, most things are mind over matter. :)

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Hmmmm, but I want your energy..... :p

Elaeagnus said:
But at the end of the day, I think to myself, should I work out again or should I read a book and eat cake? And then I eat cake and read a couple chapters. The motivation just isn't there. :(

:(

Elaeagnus said:
Skorian, you can have some of my mental energy. Will that work? After all, most things are mind over matter. :)

Na, thanks though.

Pretty okay at the moment, just a bit sleepy. :) It's funny how you can feel alright but how you TRULY feel is a completely different story.

Latest posts

Back