What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you take pictures with the broken camera if it sits on the dock?

Bluey said:
Incognita said:
owww dear me hes hurt hes handy wandy

I wander what he was doing with that wandy handy dandy...

Another big guy landed on him llol

are u sure?

cause i was thinking something else...never mind my perverted mind

Laie_96.gif

I'm actually feeling pretty good right now it's summer, i had some popcorn and a soda and i've been watchinmg my favorite 90s sitcom

Over heated. Just finished mowing.

Kind of bleh..wanting to do something, but too lazy to actually go out and do anything. Guess that's why they call them the lazy days of summer, huh

kinda tired i've only been awake for about 5 hours though, but i'm kinda bored

Always good when you haven't checked the forum in a while. There's lots of new topics to reply in.

And I was just about to write that I don't feel so good because I'm going to the dentist tomorrow, but not I can't find the **** letter with the time. Now I feel even worse. Gaaah!

*edit: Got a reminder SMS on my phone. Saved! ^^

Oh, OK. The dreaded parents thing huh Well I don't know what to say lol just chillzzz i guss :)

*breathes in* okay i'll try

i know getting upset over parents can be pretty petty, i'm sorry

adolenscence and metapause do not get a long very well

:D

lol You may have a point about the adolescents and menopause. well I don't think its petty at all. My parents stressed me out lots when I was at home and I moved out cos of my dad at the age of 20.

I use to argue like crazy with my mum when I was about 15. I love um both but ye there is nothing like family to really wined you up.

ah i'm feeling better i just went for like a 20 mile bike ride

it was really nice and the weather was perfect

Latest posts

Back