What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? Stop giving empty words and crocodile tears, *****. Just to make yourself seem like the victim. Wake up from the pity party.

Oh just shut up and fresia you.

^ I think expressing your feelings is the best thing that you can do atm :D f*&% that *****
proud of you :)

Peaches said:
^ I think expressing your feelings is the best thing that you can do atm :D f*&% that *****
proud of you :)

Yeah..... it seems to come out more aggressively lately. :s

You've got to stop using other people to get at me, rather than writing personally - how cowardly! It's just another subtle form of acting the victim while trying to manipulate my daughter. Except it doesn't work with 12 year old Juni; she impervious and you know it. And you know why.

As for me, I finished with you the day that angry threatening letter arrived in my inbox. Now ******* leave me the fresia alone and stop using your friends to get at me. And stop following me everywhere. At the rate you're going, next thing will be your hanging around outside my house. LMAO you'd better your arse out of my way and duck bloody quick! And just make sure your boat hasn't got a hole in it, cuz I'll be sure to make one before the day's out. :p

HoodedMonk said:
I feel better today. I guess the antibiotic worked. :)

Glad it worked and that you're doing better today. Hope it continues to get better quickly. Take care!

Owie my back. Owie my hip. Owie my tummy. Owie my head. Owie my knees. Owie my thumb. :(

I shouldn't have looked my high school bullies' Facebook pages... ;__; I feel like a loser. Why I can't just move on...? Of course this isn't something which I normally do, just being curious.

I hadn't asked for this. Why are people making it so **** difficult for themselves? The amount of problems that could be solved - or wouldn't even come up in the first place - if only a bit more straightforwardness and reason would be applied.

Thinking I spent 34 years of my life being sincere and telling people exactly what I thought of them when they asked me, and I got such a huge quantity of abuse and many who hate my guts to this day, now I don't care if it's insincere, sometimes I just can't be bothered. People should also be able to pick up a hint, here and there. I wish, at least.

Peaches said:
Thinking I spent 34 years of my life being sincere and telling people exactly what I thought of them when they asked me, and I got such a huge quantity of abuse and many who hate my guts to this day, now I don't care if it's insincere, sometimes I just can't be bothered. People should also be able to pick up a hint, here and there. I wish, at least.

maybe i should try insincerity as well...

ladyforsaken said:
Oh no, what happened? :\

I slipped in the shower, fell on my back, cut my hip, and cut my thumb picking up a piece of porcelain from the broken toilet.

I almost made a friend yesterday. Things were going good and we were chatting for ages but then I said something weird and conversation died.

So long I have traveled, So far I have come from home, so much I have found and so much I have lost. It would not have been possible without you, thanks for being there for me even when I was making life unbearable for you sometimes.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
Oh no, what happened? :\

I slipped in the shower, fell on my back, cut my hip, and cut my thumb picking up a piece of porcelain from the broken toilet.

Oh honeysuckle. Are you okay?!?!

Were you badly hurt? :(

Please be careful, Solivagant. That fall didn't sound like a minor one at all. :\

ladyforsaken said:

Please be careful, Solivagant. That fall didn't sound like a minor one at all. :\

It was a bad fall. I was pretty bruised up and in a lot of pain, but I'll be okay. It could have been a lot worse.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:

It was a bad fall. I was pretty bruised up and in a lot of pain, but I'll be okay. It could have been a lot worse.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please be careful okay? And take lots of rest when you can. I hope you went to get yourself checked out just in case. I'm glad it wasn't any worse than this but I'm not glad that this even happened. Wishing you a speedy recovery *hugs*

Latest posts

Back