What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serenia said:
Feeling excited to pick up our Pumpkins today and carve them.

I'm glad your refering to actual pumpkins, and not some endearment term. (Is that the word?)

Volt said:
Serenia said:

I'm glad your refering to actual pumpkins, and not some endearment term. (Is that the word?)

Lol yeah I don't Cavey would appreciate me calling him Pumpkin (although you never know) or carving him up 😂.

Volt said:
Serenia said:

Lol yeah I don't Cavey would appreciate me calling him Pumpkin (although you never know) or carving him up 😂.

I'm feeling like a horrible person because I let my baby nephew fall into the crack between my bed and the wall. He was sleeping but I forgot I had pushed my matress to reach something that fell back there( he moves around like crazy). He cried only a little until I grabbed him. I always feel so terrible when he gets hurt in any way when I watch him. :( bad auntie

Serenia said:

I think he's carved himself up good lol. What a pumpkin he is!

Niave said:
I'm feeling like a horrible person because I let my baby nephew fall into the crack between my bed and the wall. He was sleeping but I forgot I had pushed my matress to reach something that fell back there( he moves around like crazy). He cried only a little until I grabbed him. I always feel so terrible when he gets hurt in any way when I watch him. :( bad auntie

Aww poor baby. You're not a bad auntie, sometimes you miss out certain things.. it's just human. :\
Glad the little guy is okay though!

ladyforsaken said:
Niave said:

Aww poor baby. You're not a bad auntie, sometimes you miss out certain things.. it's just human. :\
Glad the little guy is okay though!

Thanks, Lady. He was totally fine. :D

"There's engines for that." "There's software for that." Etc.

I am so tired of talking to people about my projects in C#. Done. Enjoy hearing absolutely ******* nothing from me because I'm sick of politely explaining that I won't gain any experience that way.

I would love to start making professional, profitable software and apps that no one can build from other tools on my very first day, but since that's not reality I'm going to have to start smaller. Silly me.

Tealeaf said:

I am so tired of talking to people about my projects in C#. Done. Enjoy hearing absolutely ******* nothing from me because I'm sick of politely explaining that I won't gain any experience that way.

I would love to start making professional, profitable software and apps that no one can build from other tools on my very first day, but since that's not reality I'm going to have to start smaller. Silly me.

As someone that uses mostly C# for all of my random personal projects and ideas I say, "screw those people."

I stumbled across a couple of Lost Drifter's posts on here, and while I don't think we've interacted directly, he seemed like a decent person. Then I noticed that one of his later threads was about him being seriously ill yet only a little older than I am, and I saw he hadn't been around in a while now.

Does anyone know if he's alright? I hope so.

I dropped a canister of 245trioxin in my neighbor's yard.
Now all the squirrels are gone. ******* crows, I blame them.

I've almost had enough. I wish things were different. I wish I was different.

kamya said:
Tealeaf said:

As someone that uses mostly C# for all of my random personal projects and ideas I say, "screw those people."

Yep. I've stopped talking to people about what I work on in general at this point, whether it's writing or programming. C# is the only one I've actually loved though.

Feeling: tired of everything. Wishing I could go back to better days and do things all differently, all of it, in every category across the board.

Aisha said:
I've almost had enough. I wish things were different. I wish I was different.

I feel that way too. Also, hello again. Hope you've been alright.

I feel lost, abandoned, unsure, frightened, severely anxious, paranoid, useless, worthless, disliked, not good enough, very depressed, in a hole, alone, tearful. I have never felt worse in my life and don't know how to change it. I have asked for help and either been refused, ignored, had it thrown in my face, told to get on with it.

Latest posts

Back