What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm remembering when I was a badass with endless amounts of self confidence. It didn't last long.

In shock at what has just befallen my country and hoping that it will just be a horrible one off and not a sign of more things to come.

Danielle said:
A year ago today, I was admitted to the hospital to start the induction process and getting ready to meet  my baby girl!

Hey Danielle remember that time well , one of the best moments of my life seeing that little head with a mop of hair meeting the world.But I also remember the raging storm outside it was an overnite birth and I was so knackered that I couldn't tell if it was the howling winds or the women going through labour in the other rooms making all the noise.

Love those times eh Danielle😉

Joturbo said:
Danielle said:
A year ago today, I was admitted to the hospital to start the induction process and getting ready to meet  my baby girl!

Hey Danielle remember that time well , one of the best moments of my life seeing that little head with a mop of hair meeting the world.But I also remember the raging storm outside it was an overnite birth and I was so knackered that I couldn't tell if it was the howling winds or the women going through labour in the other rooms making all the noise.

Love those times eh Danielle😉
Oh I do for sure!!!  tomorrow at 9am exactly (Friday) my baby turns 1 year old!!  Its been a crazy, but amazing year, and I love that little pumpkin more than I ever thought I could love another person....    I don't know why I am feeling so emotional about her 1st bday!  lol   

Also, Want to know the weirdest thing,  my best friend, that I grew up with is in the hospital right now in labor with her first child, a year to the day after me...  we are thinking our kids will end up sharing the same bday! :O   what are the odds???

Good times to remember for sure!

Feeling like I stayed up way too late again. It always happens on weekends.

I'm just listening to music, browsing the forum, finishing a cup of tea.

Thinking that I wish I had someone, not just for the sex but having someone to share things with, you know? Something as small as a song, or a late-night conversation about hopes, dreams, wonder, our innermost thoughts.

The times I thought I had that, I felt most hopeful (there were other big parts of my life that helped with that too). But it's been a while since I've felt that way now.

Hoping the frozen onion rings I bought yesterday on sale don't suck ass when I try 'em tonight.

When is this **** endless purgatory of waiting ever going to end?

I think I make progress and no, of course not. It's always hoping and waiting and even when I find it, I still have to sit back and wait, and then of course it's the absolutely insanely unreasonable wait. If only I was a couple months sooner....

Please, it's overdue anytime now. Happen. Something has to give.

After this emotional purge I doubt I can express anything anymore, no matter what happens. I'm too tired of feeling like I have to be prepared for a tragedy all the time.

Rodent said:
After this emotional purge I doubt I can express anything anymore, no matter what happens. I'm too tired of feeling like I have to be prepared for a tragedy all the time.

Kinda feeling similar.  For me, it was more of an emotional draining than a conscious purge, because of some tragic events.  I've been kind of listless ever since, and felt even less like doing much of anything than I did before (except the stuff I have to do).  But yeah.  I haven't felt like expressing much either.  Not on the good side, at least.

Feeling sad that the good times went so quickly.

Latest posts

Back