If you could have one super power what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
The ability to heal others and myself to a state of perfect health that resulted in immortality....

It wouldn't get crowded if everything stopped reproducing

I would still want the ability to fly, it would be simply amazing to be able to do

NeverMore said:

lol spoken like a true biologist.

umm I have always thought that being telepathic would be awesome...though I guess it would be kind of lonely if it wasn't coupled with someone else with the same power. Haha, I'd be sending messages but no one would get them!

OK scratch that, I just realized that I don't really want to know what people are thinking about...that is a little stalkerish. :p

lol that made me laugh

What about the ability to teleport, that would be pretty cool to have, make it easy to scare people:p

Hmm... the ability to become an anthro would be cool.

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
NeverMore said:

lol spoken like a true biologist.

umm I have always thought that being telepathic would be awesome...though I guess it would be kind of lonely if it wasn't coupled with someone else with the same power. Haha, I'd be sending messages but no one would get them!

OK scratch that, I just realized that I don't really want to know what people are thinking about...that is a little stalkerish. :p

Sounds like a cool power to me. Maybe you could send messages and others wouldn't have to have the same power to hear you. I always thought being able to read peoples minds would be awsome.

Ire said:
Hmm... the ability to become an anthro would be cool.

I have no clue what an anthro is.

To read minds. Can you imagine the info you would fined out. And you would know what ppl really thought of you :) To do tat would be well cool. So you in an interview for a job. You would know exactly what to say that well impress the person interviewing you :D

Bluey said:
To read minds. Can you imagine the info you would fined out. And you would know what ppl really thought of you :) To do tat would be well cool. So you in an interview for a job. You would know exactly what to say that well impress the person interviewing you :D

that sounds pretty cool....:D

i would rather prefer the ability to hear my own soul...so that i can know what i want in life clearly....;)

I am going to have to agree with bluey as far as what power I would like. I mean, being able to read minds would make life so much more easier (although potentially more depressing, humorous, or down right odd).

How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away... With mind bullets!

...Someone had to say it...

Fodderboy said:
How about the power to kill a yak from 200 yards away... With mind bullets!

...Someone had to say it...

Alright Young Nastyman,lol

I'd still choose flight, yep that'd be it for me

Antihero said:
I am going to have to agree with bluey as far as what power I would like. I mean, being able to read minds would make life so much more easier (although potentially more depressing, humorous, or down right odd).

Yea and there is moor advenchers then you might fist think.

Like if your in an exam and you don't know the answers then you could just read someones mind. Even the examiner :) I mean the moor I think about it the better it would be. Just think how easy it would be to chat a girl up :cool:

I would go with flying, or super strength. Nothing like going through the city from a literal bird's eye view. Plus super strength would make me the world's most powerful accountant! >: D ALL OTHER ACCOUNTANTS WOULD BOW TO MY POWER! (but probably not since I am not technically an accountant...or even a bookkeeper for that matter [lowest ranking accountant] but I did take a class in it! lol)

I would love to go flying that would be great and I've save bunch of money on gas too.

I would also want to be able to control time, wouldn't that be great then if we got a pop quiz i could freeze time and look at a textbook, i could also freeze time right before class so i could my homework then i would love that.

Or I would want to be invisable so i could do michdevious deeds and haunt people i didn't like and move chairs right from under them, then laugh at them when they fall, i think i would also steal stuff from stores since i knew i could get away with it like a candy bar and a ps3

The power to be super amazingly good at playing every music intrument in the world. Yeah, I want that!

Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis,

o_O................Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, ..... I really want that.... All the power he http://www.codemasters.com/secondsight/index.php?territory=EnglishUSA have....
But if I need to choose one....
Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis, Telekinesis,

(Sorry for the spam :(.... :3)

Latest posts

Back