I'm in England and looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zackarydoo

Reaction score
I'm looking to find some new friends, either local to me (yea, like as if that'll ever happen!) or anywhere else in the world.

I'm in the south of England. I don't mind where you live though. :)

I'm older than most people here seem to be, at 44. I don't mind how old you are though.

I'd like to write and/or talk on Skype when we feel comfortable enough to.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks. :)

Zackarydoo said:
I'm looking to find some new friends, either local to me (yea, like as if that'll ever happen!) or anywhere else in the world.

I'm in the south of England. I don't mind where you live though. :)

I'm older than most people here seem to be, at 44. I don't mind how old you are though.

I'd like to write and/or talk on Skype when we feel comfortable enough to.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks. :)

I'm in the West Midlands.

MTrip said:
You oughtta be in luck. Brits are usually friendly, from what I've seen. We yanks are only when you catch us alone. :p

*giggles* It's funny but Brits think Americans are usually friendly and us lot are just rude. :D

Why do people write once, replying to an "I'm looking for friends" post, then totally ignore my response? What's the point?

Alienated said:
Well man I sent you a Privet Message and you disappeared .... So what are you really looking for ?

I haven't had a private message from you. So something went wrong somewhere. If I had it I would never ignore someone.

What I'm looking for is new friends.

[Edit] I just checked and yea, we were writing but it was you who disappeared as I wrote last.

Yea that's right. I just checked and I wrote last. I'll resend it if you like? These forums have been terrible lately so that might have messed things up.

Ok it's on it's way mate. Of course it might be that you replied to it but I didn't get your reply. :)

By the way, your sig about eliminating the impossible, is one of my favourite quotes. I know it from Spock in Star Trek. If you lose anything or want to work something out, then that saying can really help!

Latest posts

Back