Hey guys I'm back!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
A lot of you guys won't know me but It been years since I been here. I was on google and i found an old post of mine, really is something. Anyway a lot has happen since I last posted here but unfortunately most if not all are negative. Seem like life can change with a flip of a switch whether it negative or positive.

Chris 2 said:
A lot of you guys won't know me but It been years since I been here. I was on google and i found an old post of mine, really is something. Anyway a lot has happen since I last posted here but unfortunately most if not all are negative. Seem like life can change with a flip of a switch whether it negative or positive.

I remember you. Back from when I was here before ladyforsaken ever existed.

Good to still see you around.

Hello there. I don't think I saw you around during my time on the board although my time was short and looks like you were on the board around 7 months before I was. I came back recently myself. Sucks to hear things haven't been positive. Hopefully that'll turn around for you.

Welcome, Im brand new, so wont remember you, life can easily change with a flick of a switch like you say! hopefully all the negative that people are experiencing here will flick back to positive! fingers crossed we could all do with it!

dead said:
I remember you! and that HAS been years!
How are you doing now?

Hi Dead I remember you as well! Look like your still alive!! But I know what you mean feeling "dead" on the inside. Oh I don't even know where to start to explain my life. Things went 360 for me in 1.5 years since I last left but then it has taken a downward spiral that I can say completely destroy any hope I have left and so I am worst than when I was a member on here however I am exactly ten times more stable and much more mature. It a vicious cycle and I can't really explain it. I guess I'll summarize it as this " 1 step forward, 2 step backward" hence I'm going nowhere in life.

ladyforsaken said:
Chris 2 said:

I remember you. Back from when I was here before ladyforsaken ever existed.

Good to still see you around.

May I ask who you are prior to ladyforsaken, I may have remember you? To this day during the reign of Bluey, this was by far the nicest forum I ever got to be a part of.

Chris 2 said:
dead said:
I remember you! and that HAS been years!
How are you doing now?

Hi Dead I remember you as well! Look like your still alive!! But I know what you mean feeling "dead" on the inside. Oh I don't even know where to start to explain my life. Things went 360 for me in 1.5 years since I last left but then it has taken a downward spiral that I can say completely destroy any hope I have left and so I am worst than when I was a member on here however I am exactly ten times more stable and much more mature. It a vicious cycle and I can't really explain it. I guess I'll summarize it as this " 1 step forward, 2 step backward" hence I'm going nowhere in life.

Well - i'm really glad to hear you are more stable though. That's good. *sigh*. I hope things get better for you again though Chris.

I'm fairly new here so I don't remember you, but welcome back!

Chris 2 said:
May I ask who you are prior to ladyforsaken, I may have remember you? To this day during the reign of Bluey, this was by far the nicest forum I ever got to be a part of.

I'll pm you. :)

Ah Bluey, those were the days...

It's Chris! He's BACK!!! WOOHOO!!!

I don't think I know you but welcome back anyway. :)

balloons.jpg

Punisher said:
I REMEMBERRRRRR. Welcome back :p

I remember you, I can't believe most of you guys are still here. Guess things don't even change even in half a decade huh?

Latest posts

Back