GuildWars 2

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I played it for a long time (since beta!) after stopping playing it 6 months ago. I really liked it and my guild was awesome but... I don't know, got bored? :/

lonelyfairy said:
Yes, I played it for a long time (since beta!) after stopping playing it 6 months ago. I really liked it and my guild was awesome but... I don't know, got bored? :/

Yeah, I've been playing it since the beta too. I get getting bored though.

I tried to play it, but I was already playing Vindictus, and couldn't find the time for both! :<

But I got to like.. lvl 20 or something with a charr necromancer :p

Oh and I played a Sylvari Mesmer too for a little bit.

What do you play? :D

Socialawkwardness101 said:
I tried to play it, but I was already playing Vindictus, and couldn't find the time for both! :<

I'm playing a sylvari thief, since the beta. i've tried to play a few other things, but kept returning to the thief. the sylvari designs are brilliant!

dead said:

I'm playing a sylvari thief, since the beta. i've tried to play a few other things, but kept returning to the thief. the sylvari designs are brilliant!

My brother got 4 characters to max level, but he said the thief was always the best xD

I played for a bit, but my computer can't handle the massive pvp AoE spam, and pvp is kind of what I like to do most so I kinda just quit.
Might pick it up eventually when I'm bored though, no subscription fees hurray :D

dead said:

My brother got 4 characters to max level, but he said the thief was always the best xD

hehe, yeah! that's exactly my imho of it as well :)

-Sai- said:
I play on the Piken Square server, with 6 max level characters.

Nice! which professions?

Sigma said:
I played for a bit, but my computer can't handle the massive pvp AoE spam, and pvp is kind of what I like to do most so I kinda just quit.
Might pick it up eventually when I'm bored though, no subscription fees hurray :D

yeah, i like the no subscription thing as well. and the game is well balanced, doesn't require grind, etc. I do hear what you are saying about computer limitations though - i'm playing with terrible graphics most of the time.

dead said:
-Sai- said:
I play on the Piken Square server, with 6 max level characters.
Nice! which professions?

Ranger, Elementalist, Mesmer, Necromancer, Guardian, and Thief. I played for quite long though. I can't get the hang of Engineer, i just suck at it really bad, and Warrior just doesn't seem to fit me much.

I tend to prefer classes that have some magical feel to them, and also ranger and thief, because they are awesome in my opinion. :D

Very curious about the game.....are there any downsides to it? Like people taking your money or items? Heard people used to hang around a big boss and snatch the loot once its slain.

I suppose I'll out myself as a gamer. Don't have a lot of time to game anymore, so I generally only divide what little time I have between GW and GW2.

My favorite is the thief (mine is human, had it since beta). I also have a sylvari necro and ele, a norn mesmer, and human ranger. (All level 80)
I've tried the heavy classes, but didn't really get into them. Also don't like the charr race much, but I'm thinking about making a Charr Warrior.

I like that they constantly add new content. Although, I'm getting really sick of Scarlet. She needs to go away.

Latest posts

Back