Battlestar Galactica?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Elaeagnus

Does anyone here watch Battlestar Galactica?

It's my favorite show on tv at the moment, and I'm constantly going back and forth between elation that the new season has started and despair that it's the last season and that my favorite character is dying.

If you haven't seen it, you should definitely tune in. It's amazing television.

One of these days I would like to run the series and watch it or something.

I downloaded the series off of amazon. Awesome TV show, especially coming from SciFi.

Havn't seen any of the 4th season episodes though.

You can get the newest couple episodes (from this season) free on the sci-fi channel's website. That's what I've been doing, since I don't have cable.

Ire said:
I downloaded the series off of amazon. Awesome TV show, especially coming from SciFi.

Elaeagnus said:
You can get the newest couple episodes (from this season) free on the sci-fi channel's website. That's what I've been doing, since I don't have cable.

Ire said:

Free how?

You just go to scifi.com and click on the full episodes link. Then you choose the Battlestar Galactica one you want to watch. I'm not sure what the running requirements are, but I've never had any trouble.

I also watch Survivor online at the cbs website if I miss the airing. Seems like lots of shows are available online now. You just have to wait a few hours or a day after it originally airs on tv. Super easy.

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Ire said:

Free how?

Elaeagnus said:
You just go to scifi.com and click on the full episodes link. Then you choose the Battlestar Galactica one you want to watch. I'm not sure what the running requirements are, but I've never had any trouble.

I also watch Survivor online at the cbs website if I miss the airing. Seems like lots of shows are available online now. You just have to wait a few hours or a day after it originally airs on tv. Super easy.

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Ire said:

Free how?

I am sure both my computers can handle requirements. My main rig can run Vanguard: Saga of hero's...

Anyway, is there a way to watch them all free easily?

Wait, there is a new season?

I use to watch it all the time. yeye totally one of the best ever made TV programs that ever was. Along with start track and buck rogers... But your not telling me they have made some new ones?

If they have I must see them.

Edit: OMG I just found out that they have :D

Skorian- The sci-fi channel only keeps the latest five episodes on their website. Right now that means last season's finale and the first 4 episodes of this new season. So if you want to start watching them, you'll have to start soon because in a couple weeks you won't be able to watch the first episode of this season.

Blue- You should totally watch the new season too. It started about a month ago, and has completely blown me away. I'd say it's as good, if not better, than the previous seasons.

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Skorian said:
Elaeagnus said:

Ire said:

Free how?

I am sure both my computers can handle requirements. My main rig can run Vanguard: Saga of hero's...

Anyway, is there a way to watch them all free easily?

Latest posts

Back