Things are actually looking up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StonedHitman

Reaction score
Something interesting happened to me. I decided to take another semester at this trade school for a forklift class and since i been there last semester i kinda know quite a bit, so the instructor has me teaching the new students. I'm kinda like an assistant instructor. I never thought i would be capable of teaching anyone anything. I actually know wkat im talking about lol. But yea, it's pretty cool having the answers to their questions, i feel like i can be relied on. Also, i met this girl who i've been talking/texting with. She's really nice and pretty, im hoping to take things further with her. I haven't felt this way before, i don't know if its the meds im taking or what but im feeling better than i have in a long time. Things aren't perfect and i still have problems i need to work out but things are much better than before.

Glad to hear things are looking up for you, StonedHitman. I wish you good luck. :)

StonedHitman said:
Something interesting happened to me. I decided to take another semester at this trade school for a forklift class and since i been there last semester i kinda know quite a bit, so the instructor has me teaching the new students. I'm kinda like an assistant instructor. I never thought i would be capable of teaching anyone anything. I actually know wkat im talking about lol. But yea, it's pretty cool having the answers to their questions, i feel like i can be relied on. Also, i met this girl who i've been talking/texting with. She's really nice and pretty, im hoping to take things further with her. I haven't felt this way before, i don't know if its the meds im taking or what but im feeling better than i have in a long time. Things aren't perfect and i still have problems i need to work out but things are much better than before.

That's great. Having the ability to use a forklift is a great skill, you'll be able to get work almost anywhere in the country.

That is all great, it must give you so much confidence, being able to show others :). I wish you all the best :).

Thanks everyone for your nice comments, i just gotta take it one step at a time, and I wish you all the best of luck on your journeys :D

Latest posts

Back