A big thank you.

• Thread starter Socialawkwardness101
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Socialawkwardness101

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone in main chat and everyone that posted in my anxiety thread a while ago.

My anxiety has improved with leaps and bounds each day since I joined this site, and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me.

Now I understand how my anxiety works and the source of it, so I can comfortably leave the house and even talk to people on skype/phone, and sometimes in person.

I still have a long way to go.. but at least now I know I can get there.

Thank you.

I'm really glad the site has been a good experience for you. Keep it up.

That's awesome to hear :) You're one of the coolest people on here, I'm so glad to hear things are better for you :)

(hugs)

Alienated said:
Hey man that great.... You made a long way fast man ... What helped so much ? What did you do ?

I did what you said in pm and read up a little, did some research, and tried to understand it a little more.

Then I started trying to find the source of my anxiety, which I learnt the hard way when I got trapped in town on a busy day..

Anyway, now I know what I can and can't do for now, which means there's lots of things I can do, so thank you all.

Latest posts

Back