pain

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

no1

i'm so alone my soul is crying, so alone among people such a terrible feeling..lost in my own world i scream but they don't understand...they judge like they never knew me... but it's always me...just needing help..me yes the strong one needs help who's here to help me now?such a hole in my heart everything's falling in...dreams..hopes...love..such an impossible love..a pain so strong i feel on my skin.. just make it over don't wanna hurt anymore..i wanted to live..live my life but i dunno how to do it...alone afraid in pain..that's not what i wanted....i wanna end the pain

Don't give up. It's gonna get better, I promise. But it's gonna have to be you that does all the work, and it won't be easy. No one will ever understand fully what you are going through because they aren't you. It's time to focus on you. Find something you enjoy doing and keep very busy. Slowly work on yourself internally. Focus. Wear the pain like a trophy, then rise up and smash it in the street. You don't need any trophies, you are strong.

Guest said:
Don't give up. It's gonna get better, I promise. But it's gonna have to be you that does all the work, and it won't be easy. No one will ever understand fully what you are going through because they aren't you. It's time to focus on you. Find something you enjoy doing and keep very busy. Slowly work on yourself internally. Focus. Wear the pain like a trophy, then rise up and smash it in the street. You don't need any trophies, you are strong.

thanks.........i appreciate what u said thanks, one day we will all be happy just i guess not now...thank u

u know even if u feel alone, there are many more souls that are crying...
i think that all these stages are temporary....it will get better for...just has to. I know ppl that happiness hit over the head when they least expected it...dont give up. Just do what u gotta do...school...work...family...

Incognita said:
u know even if u feel alone, there are many more souls that are crying...
i think that all these stages are temporary....it will get better for...just has to. I know ppl that happiness hit over the head when they least expected it...dont give up. Just do what u gotta do...school...work...family...
u so right... i know u are... u never realise how much u have till u loose it... i feel i lost all and i just stare at my life i know i have to do something but i have no idea of what i could do... i have to take a decision.. still how do i know if i'll take the right one?
i'm just so afraid..thanks guys thanks

cool, I'm lonely too. It's a horrible, permanent, persistent aching that I bear every day like a boulder tied to the center of my heart. I hate it and it pisses me off and makes me unbelievably miserable and sad. I wish it would stop. That felt good, thanks for letting me vent.

Guest said:
cool, I'm lonely too. It's a horrible, permanent, persistent aching that I bear every day like a boulder tied to the center of my heart. I hate it and it pisses me off and makes me unbelievably miserable and sad. I wish it would stop. That felt good, thanks for letting me vent.

NP man, NP... most here now where your coming from.

every heart has a hole which is never full..its pure greed..for money...for friends..for power ...for an end to the suffering.. but everyone must fill the hole eventually.. but you can not... the more it feeds..the more it grows... put no more in this hole...but be happy with what was already their to begin with

Latest posts

Back