Hopelessly in love with a stranger?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chovo

Reaction score
Alright, maybe I'm not in love, but I at the very least I am interested in him, haha. Before I say anything, I should give a bit of background.
Every other Saturday Goodwill has this half-price day deal thing. My mom makes her money buying stuff and selling it onto Amazon, and Goodwill is her main source of merchandise. I come with her to try to make some money myself.
Well, last month or so, I went to the Goodwill that was closest to my house with her. Before we were going to check out we looked at the jewelry for a bit. And that was when I noticed an extremely good looking worker. I thought to myself that he must've been new; I surely would've noticed him. For some reason I was always getting in his way. He also looked like he was pissed off, but he had that face like he was always pissed off. But, of course, I found that attractive.
Skip a few weeks, the only time I saw him was his hair in the aisle on the other opposite of me, walking towards the employee's only area. I happened to find a stuffed elephant that I thought was worth money, so that gave me a reason to go next Saturday, even if it wasn't half-price day. So I went. And the very first worker I saw was him. Apparently he saw me too, because he did one of those tip-toe-look-forward things. Then he walked away.
Now we're at last Saturday.(Actually, there might be a missing week in there.) The Goodwill that he works at switched locations, literally across the street. Friday was the grand opening, and I got to go with my mom to it. There were free donuts, chips, and drinks. God it was so great. But it was a Friday morning and he wasn't there. But thankfully they were talking about how they were going to bring stuff out all weekend, so I got another excuse to go there the next day.
I walked in the next morning watching the ground, and when I looked up you could guess who was there. He was bagging some bags, and the second he looked up I'm pretty sure I did too. But, that's just me romanticizing it. I saw him so many times that day. I would turn around and he would be there, walking to the back room. And that happened like 3 times. Not 100% sure, but he might've given me a faint smile. Again, could be me romanticizing it. I also noticed that he didn't look pissed off.
It's almost impossible for me to talk to someone- that's how I screwed up my last crush, who now has a girlfriend. Any advice? I don't know him, but I know that I definitely want to try to be friends with him.

Wow, so much excitement built up over a guy just because he's cute. Unfortunately, the only way to talk to him is to simply do that- talk to him. Goodwill often has intriguing items. Use one as an excuse to start conversation.

nerdygirl said:
Wow, so much excitement built up over a guy just because he's cute. Unfortunately, the only way to talk to him is to simply do that- talk to him. Goodwill often has intriguing items. Use one as an excuse to start conversation.

XDD I guess I can get overly-excited, haha. I was thinking about doing that too, thanks for reassuring me that it isn't a stupid idea :D

Latest posts

Back