Post An Image Of The First Thing That Comes To Mind After Reading This

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
When you finish reading this sentence, post an image of the 1st thing that comes to mind. I don't know why Koker popped up in my mind. Oh well.

1-Danny_zps884a48ce.jpg

Alienated said:
LoneKiller said:
When you finish reading this sentence, post an image of the 1st thing that comes to mind. I don't know why Koker popped up in my mind. Oh well.

1-Danny_zps884a48ce.jpg

Don't know how to post a picture yet

1. Find an image you like.
2. Right click on it and choose "Save As"
3. Log into Photobucket.
4. Click on "Upload" and follow instructions.
5. When your image is fully uploaded you will see a small image of it to the left middle of the page.
6. Click on it.
7. On the far right of the page you will see 4 link options that you can select.
8. Click on "Direct". It should then say "Copied". If you click on it and nothing happens, reload the page and click it again.
9. After you have copied the Direct Link,(It will say "Copied")come back here and paste the link in between the two tags you have already posted here.
10. Before you post, click on "Preview" to see if your image appears. If it does, then finalize your post.

Alternatively, you can just right click on an image and choose "Copy Image URL" then paste that between the tags. Using this method is quicker, but you run the risk of your image being pulled from your post at any given time.
Pay attention to your image size before you post to make sure it's not too big.

Aww. I sometimes wonder how he's doing and what he's up to. Hope he's well and good wherever he is.

Latest posts

Back