Famous Crushes :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

So who do you like, they can be anyone who is well known, not necessarily in entertainment, but science, politics anything that is important in your world:).

Mine is relatively mainstream Jon Bon Jovi, he was my first crush at 14 and still is, not just because he is physically attractive, but his personaility, his talent and his attitude.

I forget her name. But she's the main victim in 'The Lovely Bones' She's adorable!

Also the main girl in 'Suburgatory' is so cute!

:')

natalie portman AS evey from v for vendetta, so technically evey from v for vendetta the movie though not the boook the books very different shes too naive in the book

aaaaand winona ryder in a scanner darkley specificaly

melissa melton when she was presenting infowars

ehm ill have to think

Here's a famous crush

The-Wizard-of-Oz-House-on-witch.jpg

mintymint said:
Here's a famous crush

The-Wizard-of-Oz-House-on-witch.jpg

Haha :)

EveWasFramed said:
Here's another "famous Crush."

orange_crush.jpg

:D

Garbageman said:
Just for fun,
Angela Lansbury
6a012876c6c7fb970c017ee8c6a4ec970d-500wi

Marlee Matlin
Marlee-Matlin-1.jpg

Tonantzin Carmelo
TonantzinCarmelotc4IntotheWest1.jpg

:). Angela Lansbury that and she is a classic. I love watching Murder she wrote when I feel ill, I get under the duvet of the sofa and watch it :).

The last one she is really stunning in such a natural way :).

The last one is a Native American actress, she has been in quite a few movies, and the middle one is a Deaf actress, who was also on Dancing with the Stars.

Lucy Ball is always known as the queen of comedy and making funny faces. but I always remember one sunday afternoon when I happened to catch an old movie with her when she looked like she was maybe 20yrs old and was blown away by her hotness!
I think she tried real hard to hide the fact that she was a doll, so people would accept her for her comedic talents.
936full-lucille-ball-600x756.jpg

as for modern day hotties:

Jessica Alba
hollywoods-hottest-superheroes-jessica-alba.jpg

Scarlett Johansson
images

btw, it is merely a coincidence that they are both in cat suit superhero oufits :cool:

Latest posts

Back