Sharing Some Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blumar

Reaction score
Last night I became painfully aware of how routine and lonely my life has become. Get up, go to work, come home, repeat. My life is no more interesting than the cycle of my washing machine. I find it difficult to make friends and of the few I have they don't share the same interests and/or have families of their own. To put it another way, I have yet to find a need for an unlimited phone plan. And going out on a Friday or Saturday night is foreign to me. It's not that I don't enjoy going out or playing video games, reading science fiction/fantasy books or watching movies. I must either exude a force field that keeps people at a distance just beyond my reach or am wearing an invisibility cloak that prevents people from seeing me altogether. Because that is certainly how I feel. Most days I do fine on my own but every once in awhile it really stings to see people out with family, friends, couples laughing and enjoying each others company and knowing that there isn't anyone who I can call on to do the same.

Some thoughts on a Saturday morning.

I could have written that myself, and I know exactly what you mean. Exactly.

Saturday mornings are for cartoons.

I feel the same way. I suppose it's better than getting picked on and pushed around. We have to break up the monotony any way we can, lest we go insane.

I have to also agree that I could have written the same thing. But have tried some new things lately. But I feel your pain for sure.

Latest posts

Back