i'd like to say hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sinko

well, i think i have broken protocol, seeing as i have already been posting. but just for schematics, i'll introduce myself.
i'm 22, living in the states and hating the image that it conveys. just graduated college; psychology, an overactive inner dialogue, and self-inflicted isolation helped me become more neurotic than i was before school. as a result, most of my outtings involve grocery runs and getting messed up with the people i call my friends. they're empty relationships.
well, hello all, google saved me by bringing me here. "i am lonely"
sinko

Hi Sinko,I'm new here too and "i'm also lonely" I've been through the getting high every day just to get through the day......many years ago....now I can say I've been through it all done almost every drug had sex with many people ..yada yada....and my life now is just lonely and sad....years past...lifetimes....now I am left with saddness and regrets for the people i,ve hurt and the messed up honeysuckle i've done in the past.......I know I can't change the past but it still hurts.....anyway you don't need to hear about my problems who cares anyway.........well anyway nice to meet you.......

Hello SweetPatience!!
Why do you think so?Why do you think that noone cares, that there's no man on Earth who would like to hear about your problems?
I agree with you that noone can change the past, but nobody's perfect. All of us have done something in the past,what we regret, but you are still alive,you can change your life in every moment.
I am lonely too, I have no friends,no close people, I think I can understand your loneliness. But I would like to hear about your problems. Write about them, here or on Private Message. I'll be waiting. You'll feel better. And remember, I do care, and I'm waiting. Take care.

Latest posts

Back