Family members u just can't stand

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffy

Reaction score
Anyone of one of those?

I dislike my sister-in-law. She thinks shes better than everyone. And rearly says hello or hi when I go to my brothers house. She makes feel very uncomftable.

After last night I officially dislike her. Even though I didn't like her from day one. Once my older brother and I wear really close till she came into the picture. :rolleyes:

My mother and my entire stepfamily is neurotic, small-minded, and argumentative. The stepfamily is functionally nonexistent to me, but I still begrudgingly talk to my mother.

Fluffy said:
Anyone of one of those?

Haha, yes I do; my aunt. But I'm afraid I couldn't start describing why because there wouldn't be enough space. But trust me when I say she can be the most immature and annoying person EVER!

One of my Aunt's, she is just a despicable untrustworthy piece of vile human garbage. And that is being nice.

9006 said:
Fluffy said:
Anyone of one of those?

Haha, yes I do; my aunt. But I'm afraid I couldn't start describing why because there wouldn't be enough space. But trust me when I say she can be the most immature and annoying person EVER!

Lol.. Mike.. now every time you mention her, I think of that picture.

Nope. No one. I like pretty much all of my family. I guess their feelings towards me may be different, but I don't have a problem with any of them.

I had a sister-in-law whom I did not particularly like, but now that I'm divorced, I don't really need to worry about that.

Sci-Fi said:
One of my Aunt's, she is just a despicable untrustworthy piece of vile human garbage. And that is being nice.

Haha, best way to describe someone you dislike EVER.

ladyforsaken said:

I think it was slightly blurry because the camera just couldn't take it.

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

I think it was slightly blurry because the camera just couldn't take it.

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Yes there's a few of them but I keep my cool when I'm around them. Most say very absurd things and I hate to make a scene cause they tend to hold grudges on people. Hardly get to see them but whenever I do I usually say very little when their around.

One is my uncle. A naïve wannabeknowitall who believes if you lack money you don't have a right to breathe. As a kid you never really notice how stupid some of the most ignorant people in your family really are. Once you grow up... Oh hell you notice! By far he is the most irritable vile being on this earth.

I can tolerate the rest. Despite some being pushy religious people, emotionless, spiteful, grude holding, or back stabbing. Some. Not all.

Whenever I see my relatives (aunt, uncle, deceased grandmother) for Christmas, even when I was small, I feel sick to my stomach, all my life I thought I was crazy or depressed to have such a strong negative reaction to Christmas, until I managed to spend three Christmases without them, I was in heaven!
Now I love Christmas and all holidays, as long as I don't see them. I used to love all those people so much, that was such a mistake. They are not bad, cultivated, smart, funny, have nice friends, but they have no idea about how to love nor any interest in it, and since I was born they made me feel bad for having feelings.

I'm quite fortunate really. We all have people in our families we don't like so much but i suppose I'm fortunate that none of those people are from my immediate family, more the extended family. And even then it's just a conflict of views, and a touch of ignorance here and there but hey, I can live with that without disliking them.

Sad to say this but most of my immediate family. Most of all a sister who is just plain mean and out to destroy others.....even her own kids.

Yes, my mother. I will probably be delighted if I am fortunate enough to have her death reported to me, when it comes. I even hate the sound of her voice. As to why she merits special hatred (& not the usual contempt), there's a whole backstory to that. Briefly, my most furious dislike is stupidity, meaning an inability to learn from experience--& my mother has that in spades. It's worse than it's ever been now that she has senile dementia.

We rarely ever talk.

My Father is a jerk, and my Stepmother is a manipulative, shallow idiot.

Latest posts

Back