Time to introduce myself.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klatter

Reaction score
Whew... it's been a long, long time since I've posted a thread on a forum. Hey everybody. I'm a soon-to-be 23 yr. old guy who feels very lonely and decided to join you in our collective loneliness or whatever it might be. I enjoy learning, so I'm looking forward to it.

Aaand I guess that also gives away the fact that I have zero friends, or that the few friends I have already left the country, and they are having really succesful lives somewhere else while I'm trapped in my own fears and anxieties. I've always been told I'm really weird, and even though I have still managed to get around socially before, right now I'm a complete loner. No job, dropped out of college (which I also started at a later age, so I wasn't even close to graduating) and the complete realization that I'm an ugly ******* and no girl will love me unless I sacrifice everything I probably don't have anymore.

Despite everything I just typed in, I don't really feel sad. But loneliness is something that's been around in my life. It comes and goes, but it stays for a long time, and this time... well, it's been unbearable, I guess. I'm just looking for a nice place to kinda interact and stuff. I hope this is it. Sorry for the verbal diarrhea.

MTrip said:
Wilkommen. I doubt you're as ugly as you think. Anything you like to learn in particular?

Right now I have this sort of goal to re-learn how to live the lonely life peacefully. I used to do it, but now I feel like I suck at life for staying at home and having very few people to talk to... My wires are all messed up, heh.

"the few friends I have already left the country, and they are having really succesful lives somewhere else while I'm trapped" ...i'm related to this part of your messange, it happens to me too with my few good friends.

I hope this forums helps you to feel somehow a bit better, be very welcome Klatter.

Latest posts

Back