Just a quick question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aspalas

Reaction score
PS: I don't know if I'm in the right forum here.

2 days ago I had my introduction day at my new college (an art school). Just so you know, I really liked it, looking forward to start. After the president held a speech and we got a tour on through all the buildings we got to choose excursions and workshops for after the lunch.

I ended up going on a weird excursion trough the city, and I had a great group and met this girl there, she was really nice and we ended up hanging out during the whole excursion. I made her laugh a lot, we really got along very well. After that we had dinner, I wasn't at her table but I caught her looking at me a couple of times. I added her on Facebook, and I was wondering if it would be weird to talk to her after I've only seen her once, and how to approach her, I don't want to come across desperate or creepy, obviously. I'd just like to see her again, and she's not studying the same as I am so I won't see her in class.

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, nothing wrong with approaching her directly about it.

If she feels the same she will be happy, and if not it's no big deal.

The worst thing to do would be to just let it go, I'd say the sooner you bring it up the better though.

You could ask her to go out to a movie or something.

Alienated said:
I would just get a hold of her and tell her you had a great time with her... And see if she if she want's to go on another excursion together ??

I agree with this.

Maybe you should ask her how she's settling into her new classes first (on FB or whatever). Once she replies, THEN ask her if she wants to hang out again sometime.

I agree with eve on the Facebook thing but I think you should just cut to the chase, women respect that. Ask her something on Facebook like "My zippers stuck, can you help me with it?" women love tasteful flirting like that.

And if that fails walk up to her, grab her shoulders and just shake the fresia out her and shout earthquake. Then when you feel she's been thoroughly shaken ask her if she wants to come to your place for a disaster movie marathon. when she says yes just pull out a piece of paper with your phone and room number (which you should always carry), decide a time that works for both of you and then run away as fast as you can. She'll be impressed with your speed.

But in all seriousness just ask her about some honeysuckle you don't really care about on Facebook and if you get a reply then ask her if she wants to go see some cheap movie or something. Just don't do anything weird with the popcorn.

If you have the mental strength to contact her then do so.
Much better to go in and give it a shot than to simply let time slide on until it gets too awkward to approach it.

Easier to get over failure than it is to regret never even trying, and from what you said I'm sure it wouldn't be a failure anyway :D

It is okay that you still talk to her. If is what satisfy your desire to see her. She may also like it. Since you made her laugh. Maybe she also wants to talk to you. There's nothing wrong if you talk to her again. I confirm that it is okay. There's nothing wrong. And you might place further your connection. But be prepared for the situation that you cannot see her again in class. Some people also have connections with others only through messages and don't see personally. It is up to you if like to continue your talk to her. It is up to you on what step you would like to do next. You are a boy and you possess the idea on how to continue this connection with her.

*promotion removed*

Well you're never gonna know how she feels if you don't talk to her. You could message her on FB? If you see her in person go ahead and say "hey" or something. Tell her you had a great time and ask her if she wants to grab lunch with you or along those lines.

Don't rush things and don't hope so much from her.
Most importantly, BE YOURSELF! :D No one like lies. ;)
But don't forget to do your part as a student! :)

Hmm!

Where is the QUICK question?

I just read short answers. 😉

Two days ago a little girl who came across to talk to me had a t-shirt saying:

"Follow YOUR heart!" 

(that's what she did at her 7 years)

Latest posts

Back