Ugly girls need love, too...huh??!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeaningIntoTheMuse

Reaction score
Okay, I was just browsing a site, and I came across this ad for an ugly people site. It wouldn't have caught my eye, except that they decided to use someone who is far from ugly...in fact, she is actually beautiful (at least IMO.)
f1jjih.png

So I'm wondering...is this what ugly looks like? Are we so obsessed with celebrity that someone who doesn't look like an anorexic model is...ugly?

This is not a sexist thread. I'm just scratching my head, wondering if women are seeing this girl and thinking she is ugly...or look like this girl, and think they are ugly. Because she is pretty, and not ugly at all. I'd rather have her over Kim Kardashian.

She's not "ugly".

Perhaps the creators think that by branding girls like this "ugly" people will think "Boy if they're the ugliest girls I bet it's full of babes!" purely attracting shallowers.

Whatever the case it's tedious.

That was my point.

But it's superficial. Nobody is completely ugly. Someone will find you beautiful.

This girl actually has really beautiful facial features, and from what I can see of her body, she is of a perfect weight. I'd call her stunning.

Hey, my sweetheart of the tween/teen time... He was adorable. He thought he was ugly, even his FAMILY said he was, but that was because they absolutely loved to make him feel like crap.

To me.... Ugly is the personality, not the body. I've seen what people say are "hot" for guys AND girls, and all I see is the ugliness beneath their physique. Sadly, I've seen good people go from gorgeous to ugly, just by how they act, speak, and even how they begin to show off their appearance.

Ohhh, she's humping some other chick. I kept wondering what was wrong with this picture.

So anyway. ugly? idk. but definitely misplaced.

i was trying to make a social commentary, Eve. I wasn't trying to call her, or any other woman, ugly.

I was saying that society is crazy to consider her ugly.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Maybe I should cross dress. I wonder if high heels and this skirt go with my eyes.

THIS skirt??

My joke went south, and apparently nobody found it funny.

Just like this thread.

I shouldn't have tried to debate this, because clearly, nobody wants to. Just let it die...or lock it already.

Latest posts

Back