My Pets

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senamian

Reaction score
Hope the pictures show up for you....

The first is my mutt dog... German Shepherd Labrador Beagle. And is a pain in the butt! :)

But not her fault. I mean... She was neglected, then abandoned/ran off, thin, tired and hungry she was picked up off one of the busier highways we have in this area (by Edmonton), and they had her for a few months before I got her.

I will say at first, it was a "I really REALLY want to give up..." because she has been very difficult to handle and train. But, now, a month later, she's been doing a lot better... Needs tons more improvement though...

I tried dog forums but nowadays it's a lot of... Sweet talking and bribery, towards dogs. Y'know, like how kids are "supposed to be treated" nowadays. I personally cannot imagine doing the whole... "Sit sweety, siiiiiiit, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...." To my dog... Who I would guarantee would look at me like I'm an idiot. "Firm hand" people cringe from the thought of it, believing "firm hand" means "beat the crap out of the mutt". It really doesn't... All well.

Anyways, got that partial rant out :)

I also have a bearded dragon. Named Jim. lol... I'm his second owner. As far as I was told... He is a German Sandfire cross.

Just felt like sharing :)

Attachments

• Pan.jpg
    Pan.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 67
  • pan wait down.jpg
    pan wait down.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 13
  • aaaaa.jpg
    aaaaa.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 15
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 12
  • jim.jpg
    jim.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12
Wow! Jim is beautiful, well handsome. The dog certainly has that, I am a pain in the butt look to her. ;-) Cute cat too, I haven't seen to many white cats.

attachment.php

Haha, funny dog.

The kitty shown is actually now my brother's. He was abandoned, and well... Thanks to a very bad break up I had to rehome him. My brother housed him then became attached so now he has him :p his kids named him Baby >< His name used to be Gabriel Fluffy (for those who know their comedians!) he's a whopping 30 pounds now.

The kitty we have - the lady lied to us (ugh...) and she was really 3.5 weeks old when we got her. We're fighting iron deficiency with her right now. She was for my spouse, who had to put down his 19 year old cat. So, though I brought this kitten home of course she became instantly his LOL. He must be a cat person... I let him name her - CoCo. lol :) I'll get a pic up for you.

Latest posts

Back