Memory Lane: Favorite cartoons you used to watch.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skorian

Reaction score
I used to love Gummy Bears, hecliff(sp), I think I watched alot of mickey mouse and like goofy, donald duck, sea hawks, transformers, bugs bunny, snorks, smurfs, tom and jerry, TMNT, hee-man, thundercats, gijoe(sp), x-men, bulwinkle, yogi bear.

You can also post links!!

Dragon Ball Z.

Ok, any teenagers on here, don't lie you watched it too.
Even though it took ten episodes to walk up a hill, you know you sat and sweated it out the whole time.
Don't lie, you did.

lol Dragon Ball Z is retarded. Takes like 3 episodes with just a dude getting all angry. It's like OK all ready we get how pissed off he is just get on with it lol I not seen many episodes but the od few I did see was annoying as it could have been better if they just moved things on like 10x as fast as they did.

Thunder cats yeeee! You know Thunder cats is the honeysuckle :cool:

the Warner Brother output.

Some others like Super Chicken, i would like to see again but i they wouldn't really be favorites.

i didn't watch a lot of dragon Ball Z because it was only on cartoon network and we just have basic cable, but i loved pokemon yugioh, TMNT x men classics and new ones, teen titains, scooby doo and i guess it really wasn't a cartoon but orignial power rangers! that was the honeysuckle!

:D

Man, I watched so many cartoons when I was young it's hard to pick out some favorites. Transformers, TMNT, Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, X-Men, Aladdin, Pokemon and Digimon ^^

I remember I had a lot of transformers and TMNT toys. Good times

Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Captain Planet (yes, I'm embarrassed), Animaniacs & Pinky and the Brain, TMNT, Dexter's Laboratory, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, hours of Tom & Jerry, Ren & Stimpy (although it was gross), Beavis and Butthead (although it was stupid), Daria (lol), Arthur (back in the day), hours of Looney Tunes, etc....I'm not sure how many of those I watched as a "kid" because I feel like a **** kid now! I have a lot more but I can't think of them.

Ya, duck tails, darkwing duck, captain planet, scooby doo, transformers

ya i watched Arthur too, hey did anyone else watch wishbone on PBS? man I loved that show,

*sings* whats the story wishbone,

and i also really liked watching sabrina the Teenaged witch on tgif ABC friday nights in the 90s

man what happened to good tv on friday night, it sucks now theres only these stupdi game shows on.

oh well, sorry those weren't cartoons i was just wondering if nyone else watched those

Well there aren't as many shows on for one because all the writers in the writers guild I think are still on strike. So no new shows have been made really in months.

Skorian said:
Well there aren't as many shows on for one because all the writers in the writers guild I think are still on strike. So no new shows have been made really in months.

the strikes been over for a while it went on for 100 days after November 5th which is when it started, yea I didn't know till a month ago shows how much of the latest news I catch:p

But yea there haven't been any new shows for a while:(

Cartoons I remember:

Early 90s era Simpsons (Still great to go back and watch. I'm aware it's not really for children)
Rocko's Modern Life
Anamaniacs
Tiny Toons (and the old loony toons as well)
Batman: The Animated Series
Ren and Stimpy
TMNT (though I was never really into that)
Power Rangers (I know it's not animated, but I feel it worth mentioning)
Garfield and Friends
Both of the Sonic the hedgehog shows from the nineties

... and that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

My favorite was Transformers and then Voltron. I loved the old classics Foghorn Leghorn and the Lazy Wolf were the best. There was also He-Man and Thundercats. But really, the show that took up all of my time as a child was Sesame Street. Even when I got older, it was still a lil fun watching with my own kids.

evanescencefan91 said:
hey did anyone else watch wishbone on PBS? man I loved that show,

*sings* whats the story wishbone,

Yeh, I used to watch it! Now I have the theme tune stuck in my head, haha. It's too catchy

Wishbone! hahaha... Did you guys ever see that other show with the talking hampsters?
I grew up on Denver the last Dinosaur, Dino Riders, Voltron, and Sesame Street =0) Although I'd have to say my favorite cartoon is Venture Bros... I think it's freaking hilarious.

Oh yeah! Do any of you remember Jace and the Wheeled Warriors? For almost 3 years of my life I could only remeber tiny pieces of the show, but not the name... And everyone I asked was in the same boat. I think I finally found it on one of those 80's flashback cartoon websites... (90's? I forget) It was the cartoon were they had like battling cars, and the bad guy cars were these alien plant cars and one of them had a big buzzsaw on the end of a vine... And the good guys had a robot that looked like a knight wholes visor moved up and down when he talked...

... Or is it just me?

talking hamsters are you talking about hamtaro?

those are cute little hamsters

evanescencefan91 said:
talking hamsters are you talking about hamtaro?

those are cute little hamsters

Naw, but those were cute, too... I suppose I'd call it a live action, because they used real hamsters... (Although I don't suppose they knew they were actors)...

I might be telling my age here...lol I used to have the biggest crush on the boy that played "Jimmy" in H.R. Pufnstuf....lol It wasn't animated but, it was a kids show :)

**Naleena starts singing to herself** " H.R. pufnstuff...where ya go when things get rough.." **giggles**

Latest posts

Back