New here, lost here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theshycynic

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I've never joined, nor thought of joining a forum like this mainly because I have a lot of trouble with facing myself. I'm not even sure if posting anonymously can be considered a step in the right direction, but i suppose it's a start. I'm 21 years old, from bright & sunny Miami. I guess i'm here because i feel... hopeless. I'm not happy with my life in any way, and when i find a reason to smile i quickly veer back into a box. I live in a shell, my protective shell and it's super hard for me to let that go. I am fully aware that hell is in the mind, but i'm pretty sure that my mind has turned on me for the worst. How can i make sense of it all? I just want to be able to wake up in the morning and be confident in myself, my life, and my choices. I'm in college, and working, and my friends just don't understand what i go through inside. The few friends that i have left anyways. I'm really good and pushing people away, and making it seem like i have it all together. What can i say? I've mastered my own facade. I hope through this forum to find some peace, and feel a little less alone. I look forward to speaking to everyone. Xo

Hey theshycynic, welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hey shycynic, welcome I hope you can find the peace you are looking for. Hopefully through opening up and talking with people here you can find your way to where you want to be. Take care

Hi there and welcome, this is a great place, I hope you find what you are looking for here :).

Wow!

It's so nice to see people warm and welcoming! Although through a forum, the sentiment still lingers. Thank you all for your responses :)

Latest posts

Back