Escaping the craziness... finally

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondintherough

Reaction score
I used to feel really mad when I had to face the reality I lived with a messed up family. I’m not really going to go into it and depress myself but basically I live with an abusive alcoholic mother, an aggressive sex maniac brother and my father is almost a shell of himself due to the craziness from my mum. I’m just really happy that I worked myself to get into uni and in about 20 days I will be moving away from home so I won’t have to suffer from there abuse. I know this environment has kinda messed me up but I survived and now I won’t have to endure anymore suffering and that just kinda makes things better for me. So for anyone living in a hell of a family situation at home just remember you can get out eventually and the pain you endured only made you tougher.

Hey diamond,
I am truly sorry you have had to endure what you have. But I am proud of you for finding a way to rise above it and focus on bettering your life. Is that weird to tell a stranger you are proud of them? Well if it is I have no problem being weird. That is awesome you got yourself into a school. Your positivity is inspiring to me, and I am happy for you. I wish the best for you as you move forward in life. Take care, and thanks for sharing this.

Garbageman said:
Hey diamond,
I am truly sorry you have had to endure what you have. But I am proud of you for finding a way to rise above it and focus on bettering your life. Is that weird to tell a stranger you are proud of them? Well if it is I have no problem being weird. That is awesome you got yourself into a school. Your positivity is inspiring to me, and I am happy for you. I wish the best for you as you move forward in life. Take care, and thanks for sharing this.

Thank you. I've come to realise that no matter what one goes through, they have to continue on because in the end it will get better IT WILL. I don't think it's weird and anyway who is to judge. You take care too :)

Latest posts

Back