Nobody Likes Me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Einsam

I feel like nobody likes me. :S It's like every friend I make either gets bored with me and ditches me or is nice to my face and bitches about me behind my back. Though, the ones who are nice can't keep up the act all the time and sometimes slip up, saying 'jokes' like '.....retarrrrrdedddd... like *einsam*.' followed by a feigned 'just joking ha ha' (and I'm not disabled in any way, btw [oh, except socially -_-]) Even other losers don't like me. :/

Does anyone else feel like nobody likes them?

Yes, i would imagine that among this group the feeling would be pretty well understood.

Oh, friends that ***** about you behind your back are not really a friend. But how do you know that they are doing that. A friend tells you maybe. Is that friend being a friend are just trying to course trouble. This are all difficult things to know in less you can mined read and boy would I love to be able to do that.

The thing is sometimes you can have a really good friend and they might even ***** about you to another friend. I mean can you honestly say that you are perfect. can you honestly say that you have never bitched about anyone to a friend. We all do sometimes have to get things of our chest. Just when we do that we do that with a trusted friend normally. Now that friend may be friends with the person your friends with or vice or verser. Get where am going with this. I am making it a bit confusing to follow I feel.

Thing is you might have ago about your mum or dad to a friend. Dose not mean you care any less for them. The same applies to friends. Just because some one birches about you dose not mean they don't wont to be your friend. Am sure if they did not they would not hang around with you. Every one has something that they are not liked for. Just as long as the good points out way the bad points.

But ye if you have someone that is dissing you all the time then there not a friend. Thing to try and do is never say anything to someone that your would not be prepared to say to there face. Of course if someone has just done your head in that's not always going to be the case.

One thing I always have done is speak highly of my friends behind there back but be harsh some might say to there face. This is probably why I have very few if no friends at all. Cos nobody knows of all the nice things I say behind there back. So yea being two faced seems to be a thing that makes ppl popular.

I remember a saying I have seen on here a few times and it like this.Better to be hated for what you are then loved for what you are not That saying makes a lot of sense to me.

Einsam said:
I feel like nobody likes me. :S It's like every friend I make either gets bored with me and ditches me or is nice to my face and bitches about me behind my back. Though, the ones who are nice can't keep up the act all the time and sometimes slip up, saying 'jokes' like '.....retarrrrrdedddd... like *einsam*.' followed by a feigned 'just joking ha ha' (and I'm not disabled in any way, btw [oh, except socially -_-]) Even other losers don't like me. :/

Does anyone else feel like nobody likes them?

I feel that way quite often. I started out feeling like it was my fault, but now I'm starting to realize that it isn't. Many of the people around me (work/ home) are basically well...ignorant. They don't understand me and have no concept of what I'm capable of (or just don't care). It's a big waste of time to try and please these types...you can never win. More importantly, you don't need people like these as friends anyway.

I'm guessing you just haven't found the right type of friends yet. People that "get you" and understand what you're about. Keep looking and you'll meet them eventually. I promise! :)

I know what you mean, I always have this feeling that people are just tolerating me and being polite. I never do anything to make people dislike me (well, not intentionally. I guess I'm a bit (*ahem* very) reserved and keep to myself a lot which probably gives out the message that I don't like people. When that's not true at all.) I just put it down to my being paranoid and try to ignore it.

trust me, i know this feeling! in fact it'd be nice if people were a little two-faced about me and tried to pretend they can tolerate me. as shallow as that is it'd make a nice change.

what bluey says makes a lot of sense though, id imagine.

It's not that people don't like me. I am a good looking young man, and strong when it comes to ethics! However, I have considered that I am perhaps a bit boring! Haha. To me, I am a cartoon character, but I guess I'm not as fun around people.

I have interact to with people on a daily basis as part of my work. i don't think they dislike me, i doubt they give it very much thought, but i never knew a person who actually visited me or called me because they somehow enjoyed my company. people only talk to me when they need something done...

well i know someone who is well annoying. none of my friends like hanging out with him, and i can deal with it but i still make jokes and stuff targeted at him. so if you are about to say something just think should i say this? and if it is something kind of pointless then don't. sorry if this sounds mean, but i'm not very good at writing stuff.

People always find me annoying even when I say one thing they tell me to shut up. I've literally only found a couple who liked me talking to them. :-(

danielmalta said:
people around me only talk to me when they need somthing :(

This is unfortunately just the way some ppl are. Its up to you to determine whether or not there using you are its just a matter of a friend asking for some help. Sometimes friends can be friends even when ppl are busy doing other things in life.

You will eventually find the right friend group. It took me a while, I know exactly the type of people you are talking about too. It's tough.

A very close friend of mine (or at least we used to be very close a couple of years ago and then our individual lives forced us to get a bit distant) left for a different part of the country forever yesterday. Everyone else in the friend circle that we share were there, but I never knew she was leaving and no one told me about the gathering. I guess I'll just accept the fact that I'm not important enough and move on.

Latest posts

Back