latest stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great as always :D! I like how you captured that ladies face in the 2nd one :p.

GraceBlossom said:
Great as always :D! I like how you captured that ladies face in the 2nd one :p.

thanks.

At least they are a bit different to what I normally do !

As always, thanks for sharing. I like that in the third one, the way you captured the guy while in the air, and also how of the two women in the background with the black t-shirts, the one on the right appears to be giving your camera a good stare down. :)
And the one with the crowded street of people, the expressions on the faces.

And is it just me, or are the two boys in black in the last one completely checking out the posterior of the girl in front of them? And to top it off the same two ladies in black are there the one on the left appears to have taken in interest in the lens as well, although one eye of the one on the right has managed to find its way as well. :)

Garbageman said:
As always, thanks for sharing. I like that in the third one, the way you captured the guy while in the air, and also how of the two women in the background with the black t-shirts, the one on the right appears to be giving your camera a good stare down. :)
And the one with the crowded street of people, the expressions on the faces.

And is it just me, or are the two boys in black in the last one completely checking out the posterior of the girl in front of them? And to top it off the same two ladies in black are there the one on the left appears to have taken in interest in the lens as well, although one eye of the one on the right has managed to find its way as well. :)

I see what you mean about the 2 lads checking out the girls backside.

Loads of people were taking photo's. I took plenty of photo's, most had people's head's in the way. It was too crowded to take shots properly. The group I gave them a bit of money.

The mass of people, I just held my camera low and pressed the button. I do prefer taking shots of scenery and not people. Occasionally I use a passer-by to enhance the shot in some way. Nobody has said anything like 'what are you doing with that camera ?' yet - I have had a few people smile or laugh. I don't have the confidence to go up to somebody and ask them if I can take their photo.

Latest posts

Back