Land of the Fat, Home of the Sick and Dying

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Is what America is today, and it certainly is neither free nor brave.

"5 out of 6 Americans die of heart disease or cancer. Diabetes has tripled in the past ten years and by 2025 its estimated 50% of Americans will be obese."
-Dr Josh Axe, MD

One's life is like an arrow in flight. If you begin just a tiny bit off you will end up a long way away from where you intended to be. You read the above quote, now let it sink in. Unless you become some kind of health nut you absolutely WILL get heart disease, cancer, or diabetes and DIE from it.

Let's assume that you do, now you get to confront an annoying gamble that occurs in the confusing world of nutrition amidst the factory processed crap they try and pass off as food. It's getting to where you can't eat anything anymore. Today we consume ten times more sugar then we did 100 years ago, and it's only getting worse.

In case you haven't noticed, this is a soft kill operation. They put sugar in everything. Usually just enough to make it sweet, but not enough so that you taste it. Not using enough sugar is worthless as you might as well use none. That way when I do want something that's intended to be sweet, it can actually be enjoyable. I don't need sugar in my hamburger buns, or 59 grams of it in a burger king triple whopper, and I sure as hell don't need it in corn, which is meant to be buttery and salty. Not that you should be eating corn anyway, almost all of it is cheap government subsidized genetically mutilated crap that will kill you. My body can't even digest it, it comes out the backside the same as it was when it went down, lol.

The Codex Alimentarius is a collection of internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines and other recommendations relating to foods, food production and food safety. Its name is derived from the Codex Alimentarius Austriacus

[video=youtube]

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/codexalimentarius15jan09.shtml

While the esoteric agenda of the media is busy driving fear into the hearts of the world by focusing on terrorism, global warming, salmonella, and food shortages, the real threats are clandestinely becoming a reality. Soon every single thing you put into your mouth (with the exception of pharmaceuticals, of course) will be highly regulated by Codex Alimentarius, including water. The standards of Codex are a complete affront to the freedom of clean and healthy food, yet these regulations have no legal international standing. Why should we be worried? These soon-to-be mandatory standards will apply to every country who are members of the WTO (World Trade Organization). If countries do not follow these standards, then enormous trade sanctions will result. Some Codex standards that will take effect on December 31, 2009 and once initiated are completely irrevocable include [2]:

* All nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to "prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease"

* All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).

* Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex which will include such beneficial nutrients like Fluoride (3.8 mg daily) developed from environmental waste. All other nutrients will be prohibited nationally and internationally to all Codex-compliant countries [2].

* All nutrients (e.g., CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, C, D, Zinc and Magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to humans' health [3].

* You will not even be able to obtain these anywhere in the world even with a prescription.

* All advice on nutrition (including written online or journal articles or oral advice to a friend, family member or anyone) will be illegal. This includes naturalnews.com reports on vitamins and minerals and all nutritionist's consultations.

* All dairy cows are to be treated with Monsanto's recombinant bovine growth hormone.

* All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.

* The reintroduction of deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides that in 1991, 176 countries (including the U.S.) have banned worldwide including 7 of the 12 worst at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pesticides (e.g., Hexachlorobenzene, Toxaphene, and Aldrin) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels [4].

* Dangerous and toxic levels (0.5 ppb) of aflotoxin in milk produced from moldy storage conditions of animal feed will be allowed. Aflotoxin is the second most potent (non-radiation) carcinogenic compound known to man.

* Mandatory use of growth hormones and antibiotics on all food herds, fish and flocks

* Worldwide implementation of unlabeled GMOs into crops, animals, fish and trees.

* Elevated levels of residue from pesticides and insecticides that are toxic to humans and animals.

Some examples of potential permissible safe levels of nutrients under Codex include [2]:

* Niacin - upper limits of 34 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 2000 to 3000 mcgs).

* Vitamin C - upper limits of 65 to 225 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 mcgs).

* Vitamin D - upper limits of 5 μg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 μg).

* Vitamin E - upper limits of 15 IU of alpha tocopherol only per day, even though alpha tocopherol by itself has been implicated in cell damage and is toxic to the body (effective daily doses of mixed tocopherols include 10000 to 12000 IU).

http://www.naturalnews.com/024128_CODEX_food_health.html

Yeah just going to ignore the conspiracy part of it...

Eating healthy isn't that hard or expensive, many of us do. That's a fallacy bought into by those who are addicted to high calorie processed foods, loading up their trolleys with crap when better alternatives are staring them right in the face.

Obesity is a feature of just about every first world country. In our state-funded health system (NZ) we pay for these people's diabetes/dialysis, stomach stapling, coronary disease treatments etc.
People are dying of breast or prostate cancers who could have better options available if it weren't for the huge amounts of money syphoned off to treat entirely preventable obesity related illnesses.

Government should just tax the hell out of unhealthy foods. I hate the concept too, but so many display an almost child-like lack of self-control, what other options are there.

"I'm just going to ignore..."

They always do. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil... which is what allows evil to reign. In this case, it even reigns documented while slaves like yourself refuse to investigate. You will have your part of the blame as those who don't wake up are damned. The masses are damned if they don't wake up, and it's their fault this has been allowed to happen to all of us. All of you will indeed share a huge portion of the blame.

http://www.unleashyourthin.com/p/tb...-killing-foods-to-avoid-at-all-costs&utm_term

end-is-near.jpg

Phaedron said:
Is what America is today, and it certainly is neither free nor brave.

"5 out of 6 Americans die of heart disease or cancer. Diabetes has tripled in the past ten years and by 2025 its estimated 50% of Americans will be obese."
-Dr Josh Axe, MD

One's life is like an arrow in flight. If you begin just a tiny bit off you will end up a long way away from where you intended to be. You read the above quote, now let it sink in. Unless you become some kind of health nut you absolutely WILL get heart disease, cancer, or diabetes and DIE from it.

Let's assume that you do, now you get to confront an annoying gamble that occurs in the confusing world of nutrition amidst the factory processed crap they try and pass off as food. It's getting to where you can't eat anything anymore. Today we consume ten times more sugar then we did 100 years ago, and it's only getting worse.

In case you haven't noticed, this is a soft kill operation. They put sugar in everything. Usually just enough to make it sweet, but not enough so that you taste it. Not using enough sugar is worthless as you might as well use none. That way when I do want something that's intended to be sweet, it can actually be enjoyable. I don't need sugar in my hamburger buns, or 59 grams of it in a burger king triple whopper, and I sure as hell don't need it in corn, which is meant to be buttery and salty. Not that you should be eating corn anyway, almost all of it is cheap government subsidized genetically mutilated crap that will kill you. My body can't even digest it, it comes out the backside the same as it was when it went down, lol.

The Codex Alimentarius is a collection of internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines and other recommendations relating to foods, food production and food safety. Its name is derived from the Codex Alimentarius Austriacus

[video=youtube]

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/codexalimentarius15jan09.shtml

While the esoteric agenda of the media is busy driving fear into the hearts of the world by focusing on terrorism, global warming, salmonella, and food shortages, the real threats are clandestinely becoming a reality. Soon every single thing you put into your mouth (with the exception of pharmaceuticals, of course) will be highly regulated by Codex Alimentarius, including water. The standards of Codex are a complete affront to the freedom of clean and healthy food, yet these regulations have no legal international standing. Why should we be worried? These soon-to-be mandatory standards will apply to every country who are members of the WTO (World Trade Organization). If countries do not follow these standards, then enormous trade sanctions will result. Some Codex standards that will take effect on December 31, 2009 and once initiated are completely irrevocable include [2]:

* All nutrients (vitamins and minerals) are to be considered toxins/poisons and are to be removed from all food because Codex prohibits the use of nutrients to "prevent, treat or cure any condition or disease"

* All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).

* Nutrients allowed will be limited to a Positive List developed by Codex which will include such beneficial nutrients like Fluoride (3.8 mg daily) developed from environmental waste. All other nutrients will be prohibited nationally and internationally to all Codex-compliant countries [2].

* All nutrients (e.g., CoQ10, Vitamins A, B, C, D, Zinc and Magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal under Codex and are to be reduced to amounts negligible to humans' health [3].

* You will not even be able to obtain these anywhere in the world even with a prescription.

* All advice on nutrition (including written online or journal articles or oral advice to a friend, family member or anyone) will be illegal. This includes naturalnews.com reports on vitamins and minerals and all nutritionist's consultations.

* All dairy cows are to be treated with Monsanto's recombinant bovine growth hormone.

* All animals used for food are to be treated with potent antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones.

* The reintroduction of deadly and carcinogenic organic pesticides that in 1991, 176 countries (including the U.S.) have banned worldwide including 7 of the 12 worst at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pesticides (e.g., Hexachlorobenzene, Toxaphene, and Aldrin) will be allowed back into food at elevated levels [4].

* Dangerous and toxic levels (0.5 ppb) of aflotoxin in milk produced from moldy storage conditions of animal feed will be allowed. Aflotoxin is the second most potent (non-radiation) carcinogenic compound known to man.

* Mandatory use of growth hormones and antibiotics on all food herds, fish and flocks

* Worldwide implementation of unlabeled GMOs into crops, animals, fish and trees.

* Elevated levels of residue from pesticides and insecticides that are toxic to humans and animals.

Some examples of potential permissible safe levels of nutrients under Codex include [2]:

* Niacin - upper limits of 34 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 2000 to 3000 mcgs).

* Vitamin C - upper limits of 65 to 225 mcg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 mcgs).

* Vitamin D - upper limits of 5 μg daily (effective daily doses include 6000 to 10000 μg).

* Vitamin E - upper limits of 15 IU of alpha tocopherol only per day, even though alpha tocopherol by itself has been implicated in cell damage and is toxic to the body (effective daily doses of mixed tocopherols include 10000 to 12000 IU).

http://www.naturalnews.com/024128_CODEX_food_health.html

Your crazy, self-righteous rants and stupid conspiracy theories are annoying.

Well if you let the mentally and physically ill out on the streets unless they have money... Problems are to be expected. Seriously, Thrid World countries have public health, kinda ridiculous one of the richest nations in the world doesn't. Says a lot about the values of the system though. Pretty brutal.

theglasscell said:
Your crazy, self-righteous rants and stupid conspiracy theories are annoying.

Despite your opinion there is no insulting other members.

Felix said:
Well if you let the mentally and physically ill out on the streets unless they have money... Problems are to be expected. Seriously, Thrid World countries have public health, kinda ridiculous one of the richest nations in the world doesn't. Says a lot about the values of the system though. Pretty brutal.

1.I read somewhere that in America there are county hospitals which give free medical care to those without the means to pay for it, though they run very stringent background checks to be sure that you really don't have any money. The article said that the level of care in these free hosptials is the same as in our own NHS hospitals. Is this all true?
2.I am not disupting any of the points the op made, though I just wanted to add that one of the reasons why more and more Americans (and people the west generally) are dying of heart disease and cancer is that we are living longer and these diseases affect a higher proportion of older people than younger ones.

"I am not disupting any of the points the op made, though I just wanted to add that one of the reasons why more and more Americans (and people the west generally) are dying of heart disease and cancer is that we are living longer and these diseases affect a higher proportion of older people than younger ones."
There is an increasing number of cancer in the younger population. Especially types of cancer that are mostly related to food and how food is treated. And of course to environmental problems. The WHO states that the current generation of children is the first in the modern history of man less healthy than their parents.

no conspiracy here, maybe it's just what happens when capitalism runs wild and junk food companies are too successful?
but there is obviously an issue with obesity in America.
when my family and I went to Florida on vacation, we were shocked (and appalled) at how many obese people we saw shuffling down the streets.
we had never seen over-sized turkey legs and things (for example) being sold by street vendors before. it was unsettling to see a 400 pound woman riding an electric scooter through Disney munching on a huge leg like king henry!
then we went to Taco Bell, and the first thing we noticed was that everything on the menu was around 2x the portions that we get here in Canada! for the same prices as we pay!
at first we thought.. hey! we are getting ripped off back home. but then I realized they were doing us a favor.
it's probably all just a symptom of people over indulging and not being concerned about the future. not even their own health.
unfortunately, the authorities wont do anything about it.

intro.jpg

It's a bit more serious than just junk food dealers. Even the So called healthy diet of vegetables and fruits becomes rather doubtful in the hands of high class criminals and their puppets on a string. But I got your picture. You must be traumatized! Still nightmares ? A place to be avoided.

Been saying this for ages.

If you are carrying a little more collateral than you should be, then you best hit the gym.

Unless you were born with a medical condition or someone has a gun to your head 24/7 forcing you to munch all the cookies then there is no excuse for people in a country like America with all it has to offer to be statistically as unhealthy as they are.

Walley said:
no conspiracy here, maybe it's just what happens when capitalism runs wild and junk food companies are too successful?
but there is obviously an issue with obesity in America.
when my family and I went to Florida on vacation, we were shocked (and appalled) at how many obese people we saw shuffling down the streets.
we had never seen over-sized turkey legs and things (for example) being sold by street vendors before. it was unsettling to see a 400 pound woman riding an electric scooter through Disney munching on a huge leg like king henry!
then we went to Taco Bell, and the first thing we noticed was that everything on the menu was around 2x the portions that we get here in Canada! for the same prices as we pay!
at first we thought.. hey! we are getting ripped off back home. but then I realized they were doing us a favor.
it's probably all just a symptom of people over indulging and not being concerned about the future. not even their own health.
unfortunately, the authorities wont do anything about it.

intro.jpg

I wouldn't say that it is capitalism running wild that is the problem, people often refer to America as a Country that runs on Capitalism, sadly America runs on Corporatism, and I would say that Corporatism is a big part of the problem. :)

I would have thought the two of them were roughly related. But I see your point, Garbageman. One probably could state Corporatism IS the problem. Even: Corporatism runs the country.

I am not going to say I am for or against Capitalism, but it makes no sense to argue against it if you are using the US as an example of how it doesn't work. That would be the equivalent of say someone going on a diet, but they don't actually follow the diet, and then for people to use them as an example of how the diet does not work.

I think that's a matter for a new threat, is it not? But in general I agree with Wally's "wildrunning capitalism". What else would it be when we let companies write laws that put the same companies above the law?

I still think it's about capitalism. it's greed pure and simple.
greed on the side of corporations never having enough profit or market share, greed on the part of politicians selling out to corporate lobbyist and letting them have their way in exchange for financial backing and support instead of looking out for the people they are supposed to represent, greed on the part of the population that can never get enough.
whether the theoretical text-book definition of capitalism is being followed or not is irrelevant, this is capitalism in action.
it's like saying that communism is a perfect system.. if it wasn't for the corruption of Man.
but we cannot take Man out of the equation, and so the human condition becomes a part of the definition.

Sure it's greed. That and this apparently overwhelming lust for power. What really IS fascinating is that nothing is hidden anymore. I mention the Monsanto-protection act again. It is all so very obvious. There seems to be a general anesthetic in the air that turns the governed into something spineless . Or is this anesthetic to be found in the food? This thread is about food! One of four or five essential necessities for man. And about the ways some greedy guys toy with this necessity. It's as appalling as the privatization of water is a criminal act. No, we can't take man and his obvious inability to evolve out of the equation.

Latest posts

Back